“Usually No Problems”

Good for: Kids, Families with children
LaPlace, Louisiana
“Usually No Problems”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 9, 2013

Usually have no problems when we dine at Outback. They allow you to call in before and give them a time and the number in your party. We had six this last outing and had to send three steaks back. Two for being cold on arrival and one not being cooked properly, The waitress was very understanding as it was not her fault, this was a kitchen issue. She apologized several times for the inconvenience. It was almost 2 hours before we finished. I will probably give them another chance since we have not had problems before. This sometimes happens when you go to chain restaurant.

• Visited September 2013

Metairie
“Great steak,reasonable price”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 3, 2013

With New Orleans eing so close with so many great local restaurants, I was very pleasantly surprised to have a great meal here, from the little brown bread brought out to a really good steak. Cooked perfectly, just as i ordered it, really good price too. Waited on promptly.

• Visited August 2013
Columbus, Ohio
“Late lunch and this Outback delivered!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 5, 2013

Most Outbacks are open starting at 4:00 p.m. local time and 11:00 a.m. on weekends. I lucked out and found this one to be open for lunch weekdays and reportedly one of the very few in the U.S. that operates as such.

As one might expect, the place was not very busy around 2:30 p.m. I was seated immediately. My server came by shortly afterward and the order promptly taken. I had the Cesar salad and grilled chicken on the barbie with a side of grilled lemon shrimp. Only the smaller portion size of the chicken is available for lunch. Actually, the lunch menu is also unique here.

It was all good and I was out of there in less than 30 minutes easy.

• Visited August 2013
Terry, Mississippi
“Good steaks”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 8, 2013

Service was good as well as the food. No dislikes. You can't go wrong with a mouth watering delicious steak with a good loaded potatoe.

Visited July 2013
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Quickie meal”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 2, 2013

We stopped here on our way home from traveling to see my daughter in college. They had a special with lobster tails. I have seen bigger shrimp and crawfish than the lobsters I was served. I didnt expect them to be huge, but this was pretty pitiful.

Visited April 2013