“Price fix @$35”

Andrea's Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Andrea's Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #46 of 516 Restaurants in Metairie
Cross street: Ridgelake
Wyckoff, New Jersey
“Price fix @$35”
Reviewed September 18, 2013

It was a ride to get here. The restaurant is on the causeway leading x Lake Ponce. Very dated interior 70's. service was quite good. Appetzr,entree and desert $35. prime rib was out. I Had to ask if there was a substitution

Visited September 2013

New Orleans, Louisiana
“Forgotten details”
Reviewed September 15, 2013

I made reservations for myself, my brother, and a friend and his wife who we haven't seen for almost 15 years. I requested a bottle of champagne to be at the table for the reservation. When I arrived there was no one to seat us for several minutes (one of the staff members was sleeping near the entrance). I had to ask for the bottle of champagne 3 times before someone finally brought it. Drink refills were painfully slow, even just for water. The food was decent but expensive, and overall the bill was around $200. I'm not sure I will return.

bfleb433
“An Excellent and Consistent Restaurant”
Reviewed August 25, 2013

The menu is comprehensive with an excellent selection of meat, poultry and seafood. Any dish with crab meat on it will be delicious. The specials will be great.

Metairie, Louisiana
“Don't eat there”
Reviewed August 18, 2013

We have visited this place a couple of times, this will be the last time. we ate there last christmas 2012 that was the christmas from hell, i made the reservations first week in November the call me christmas eve to tell they didn't reserve a table for 20 of us, reservation were for 1:30pm we got seat at 4pm we watched as large groups came and got seat right away. put at different tables my children were with me for xmas dinner. We ate there last time only because it was my friend's son birhtday, 14 of us. Let me start off by saying we had to ask for new drinks ever time the bartender was rude,our reservations were for 6:30 pm we sat down at table at 7:15 because we were at the bar, our order didn't get taken till 8:45pm , we had to ask for bread, water to be refilled, tea to be refilled, chicken was tough, my fish had skin on it on parts of it. All I can is don't eat there is not worth what he charges!! go to Vincent's Maximo's or impasto's

New Orleans, Louisiana
“good food,$8 house salad!”
Reviewed August 12, 2013

This is the second time i have gone here, this time i knew it was on the higher priced side so i was ready to spend a little more. Let me start with the food was good. However I was a little confused. When our server took our order he asked " would you like a house or caesar salad ?" I assumed it came with my entree totaling $26 dollars; but when my husband and i got our bill we had been charged for our salads a whopping total of $8 each! My "entree" was a piece of salmon on top of some spinach no side. Lesson learned if we go back we will not be ordering a salad to go with my piece of meat.

• Visited August 2013

Been to Andrea's Restaurant? Share your experiences!