“Great homestyle Lebanese food.”
Review of Byblos Restaurant

Byblos Restaurant
Ranked #44 of 525 Restaurants in Metairie
Reviewed May 3, 2013 via mobile

This one of the few places that make and marinate their own Gyro and Schwarma. Food is always delicious and fresh. The wait staff can be hit or miss. We also enjoy the appetizers such as stuffed grape leaves, kibbi and tabouli salad. We also enjoy the lamb kabobs very much.

6  Thank Guido65

Reviewed October 15, 2012

I have eaten lunch here a couple of times. Maybe it's just not my cup of tea. Not bad, just nothing special.

Reviewed July 17, 2012

Had not been there for quite some time, having formed a Mona's habit.
However this dinner was reminiscent of the last one, as both ended with the feeling that they could not get rid of us fast enough. Normally, my experience in Middle Eastern restaurants is that diners tend to linger long over meals. We certainly did nothing even close to that. The place was not packed & we ordered entrees and wine. It's a shame, as the food is better than ever.We were two women--I have been here with my husband & we were not "handled" in this manner. ??????? Draw your own conclusions. We may try it again--2 or 3 years from now.........NOLA has far too many good places to put this one back into the rotation any sooner.

Reviewed June 28, 2012

You probably don't think of Lebanese food in New Orleans, but Byblos is great. The staff is always helpful and the food is fantastic.

Reviewed February 21, 2011

I always feel like I am getting a great value here. It is a cute, casual restaurant with healthy food choices! I am always pleased when I leave.

Been to Byblos Restaurant? Share your experiences!