“I love this place...” 5 of 5 bubbles

Mark Twain's Pizza Landing
Ranked #8 of 503 Restaurants in Metairie
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Large groups, Kids, Dining on a budget, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
New Orleans, Louisiana
“I love this place...”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 10, 2013

One of the first places I discovered when I moved down here. I love their pizza, especially "The Danno" (pineapple and Canadian bacon). Awesome apps, love their chicken bites and bread sticks. My niece loves their roast beef po boys and they are pretty awesome. Great little hole in the wall and neighborhood pizza place. I bring all of my family and friends here when they come to town.

• Visited January 2013

Metairie, Louisiana
“Great pizza”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 4, 2013

Love the seafood pizza and the all meats pizza. Nice variety of pizzas, po-boys and salads to choose from. Prompt service without the waitress hovering over you. Leisurely, not hurried dining.

• Visited January 2013
Metairie, Louisiana
“Great Food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 23, 2012

We just love Mark Twain, the food is always wonderful and they have the best pizza in town. We have been back twice so far and plan to go again. The seafood gumbo in one of the best in New Orleans, and the sandwiches are heat with heat and best in town.

• Visited November 2012
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
“Best pizza I've EVER had!!!!!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 20, 2012 via mobile

I Travel all over for work, and fun. I've tried all "the best pizza ever" joints in Chicago, NYC, etc and have honestly never been that impressed. Then we came here for spouse's nostalgia and ordered the LIFE ON THE MISSIPPI sans anchovies. Seriously. Amazing. amazing!!!! I must have said it 200 times while stuffing my face. Wish I could handle more than 4 pieces!! Can't gush enough to do this place justice.

New Orleans, Louisiana
“Bring some friends”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 2, 2012

My suggestion is to bring friends for lunch, order and split the andouille poboy and a gourmet pizza. Can't go wrong.

• Visited October 2012