“Dinner”

BRAVO Cucina Italiana
Reserve with OpenTable
BRAVO Cucina Italiana is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #19 of 517 Restaurants in Metairie
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Delight your palate with the Italian-cuisine-inspired dishes served by the chef at BRAVO Cucina Italiana Metairie, and enjoy the genuine Italian atmosphere. Join us at BRAVO Cucina Italiana, the best Italian restaurant near you!
Reviewed August 7, 2012

We travelled to New orleans and was having dinner at Bravo on July 28, the receptionist, a mid-age lady, acted a bit snobbish, she looked like reluctant to lead us to the table. The waiter came late, he answered most of our questions. The food was not as good prepared as the home town one at Rochester, Michigan. The waiter was too busy to ask us about the food.
I've been to better resturants.

There are newer reviews for BRAVO Cucina Italiana

Reviewed August 4, 2012

This place is my regular weekly stop with the family,and I tell you that place makes everyone in my family happy happy .

Reviewed July 14, 2012 via mobile

If you happen to be in the neighborhood stop by to see Kat at the bar. She's awesome and the bar bites are $3.95. They are great, I had the salad and burger and my tab was less than $10. Awesome value and portion size too.

Reviewed July 5, 2012

Good service, good eats. Family of 6 enjoyed it for lunch one Saturday. Staff attended to us well.

Reviewed July 5, 2011

The service was okay. It felt like our server just wanted to get us out of there quickly. I ordered steak and mashed potatoes. They ran out of mashed potatoes, but instead of telling me, they just gave me some other kind of spicy potato. I feel they should have told me they were out and asked what side item I would have chosen, but instead, they just choose for me. When I brought this to my server's attention, I felt like he gave me the "oh well" attitude. For what we paid-over $60 for two people, I feel like we deserved better. We will not return here ever again!