“DON'T GO HERE”

East Buffet
Ranked #338 of 510 Restaurants in Metairie
“DON'T GO HERE”
Reviewed March 8, 2013

i love the food but today i went there with my 6 year old brother, he dropped his drink all over the table and the booth she didn't even clean the booth or the table. then we find a piece of hair on the table that wasn't ours on the table. and the service was terrible.

• Visited March 2013

Daytona Beach, Florida
“Never eat at this place”
Reviewed February 8, 2013

Found a part of a roach in my general Taos Chicken. So nasty. I am not from this area and I should have been smarter and not had Chinese food in Louisiana.

1 Thank realmuzicradio
Metairie
“Spoiled shrimp and rude manager that would not compensate in any way”
Reviewed December 18, 2012

I ate some spoiled shrimp at East Buffet today. I got the staff and manger over to smell the shrimp. They went to the shrimp buffet and took out a few random shrimps. When I discussed it with the manger, he was rude and would not compensate me in any way. I will never go back and will warn all my friends about this place. I work in a hotel near by, so won't recommend to anybody.
KL

• Visited December 2012
Metairie, Louisiana
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Crab legs make it worth it”
Reviewed September 18, 2012

It’s your above average Chinese buffet BUT they offer all you can eat snow crab legs.... Delicious!! Certain rolls are included as well.

Visited September 2012
New Orleans, Louisiana
“Yumm Yumm”
Reviewed July 10, 2012

Great atmosphere, good food, nice location. Not bad at all.

Visited April 2012

Been to East Buffet? Share your experiences!