“Good subs”

Olive Branch Cafe
Ranked #4 of 68 Restaurants in Marrero
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Reviewed June 2, 2013

Not a fancy place, but certainly a good choice for a quick lunch. I got the feeling that the clientele was all local, which is a good sign. We had the Italian sub and the Spinach and Artichoke subs lunch special. Huge sandwich, fresh and tasty ingredients, and with a pasta salad on the side for $8.5. Good deal. The server was kind, quick and took good care of us.

1  Thank Pauak
There are newer reviews for Olive Branch Cafe

Reviewed April 29, 2013 via mobile

Staff is very friendly. Place is kid friendly. Food comes out pretty quick. Very good pizza. Mostly locals eat here. Place stays pretty busy. Weekly specials (buy one get one free, etc). Worth the visit.

1  Thank dewmaniii
Reviewed February 19, 2013 via mobile

We had the hummus appetizer. It comes with sun dried tomatoes, black olives and feta cheese with pita.
I had the California sub with just the right combination of bacon, avocado and turkey. The side of pasta salad matched it well.
She had the chicken and artichoke pasta and the garlic bread pizza side which came topped with perfectly melted cheese.
Definitely coming back for more.

1  Thank mmunoz5
Reviewed June 5, 2012

There is one of these close to my office, so I am a regular. I love the whole wheat crust pizza (although you have to ask for whole wheat). My Mom ordered the eggplant stack and it looked awesome!!! I usually get a cup of the shrimp and corn bisque, its delicious.

Reviewed March 28, 2012

Ordered a shrimp pasta which had maybe 5 shrimp and huge pasta noodle with barely no sauce