I've only been here twice in the past 10 years or so, but not by choice. (Family birthdays, etc.) The first time, we each ordered something with shrimp or crawfish toppings and all got severe food poisoning from it. We learned to not order seafood at a steak place.
The second time, we were seated right away, but waited fifteen minutes to see a server or be served water. Also the silverware was covered in gradu. We got as far as the brick (bread) on a cutting board and left.
I have friends who rave about this place. I fail to see how Outback superior in any way to Texas Roadhouse. Seriously.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.