“I had a good time”

Paragon Casino Resort
Reviewed June 15, 2012

Very nice hotel, very friendly staff. Most of the slots are older games but on average paid pretty well. I lost but I was up and down. I played for a long time so I feel I got a good entertainment value for my money.

1  Thank GKIHATENJ

Reviewed June 14, 2012

I'm really not a a gambler, but I love live music. This casino has a really cool center for watching concerts. I've seen BB King, Johnny Lang, Delbert McClinton...and a few others at this venue. The thing about the auditorium is that it is perfectly square and the seats are at a sharp pitch...so, there are,literally, NO BAD SEATS!! Awesome - great for concert experiences every time!

2  Thank Patrick T
Reviewed June 7, 2012

I partnered up with a high school buddy of mine, playing craps. This was my first time ever playing craps but my buddy has luck and experience. After about three hours at the crap table we had a considerable amount of money. Neat less to saw we had enough to buy a new car. I enjoyed it more then playing the slot machines. My partner was teaching me how to play the game but it was not easy for me. It's going to take a while but i will master it. I made all my money by just being told where and when to place the bet. It's all about knowledge and luck.

But i always enjoy playing at the Paragon Casino Resort. It is a great place to have fun and visit.

1  Thank chief396
Reviewed June 5, 2012

Wow paragonisnice and my family came with me for a whole week I was happy because we didnt have school and we got to stay for a whole week and it was nice.

1  Thank NauticaBabii W
Reviewed June 3, 2012

This is a hotel and casino resort in Marksville,LA and it might seem like a place for adults but there is actually alot for kids to do . They have a movie theatre,arcade and smething called kids quest where you can drop off your kids and go gamble or go to the spa! The hotel lobby definitely describes what the swamps look like in Louisiana. They also have a 7 floor atrium with artificial state native trees and an alligator exhibit!