“Great breakfast!”

Add it.
Nanny's Restaurant
Ranked #15 of 32 Restaurants in Marksville
Reviewed December 19, 2011

We found this little gem while staying at the casino, and am I glad we did! Great pancakes and grits.
Don't waste your time at the fast food chain restaurants.

1  Thank schnerk69
There are newer reviews for Nanny's Restaurant

Reviewed November 9, 2011

We looked for local restaurant in Marksville after leaving the local casino's restaurant where no one with half a brain would eat considering the lackluster careless management and service help there. Totally unprofessional.
Nannys was empty when we arrived just before closing but considering the good reviews read here we ventured in. We were both were amazed with the best food and service that we have had in Louisiana in a very long time. It brought back memory's of the great food of La in time past. Fried oysters, Gumbo and Frogs Legs were outstanding. The stuffed potato and hush puppies were to die for.
Tifiny our server was the friendliest and most professional, knowledgeable server we have had in a long time.

1  Thank fjh12345
Reviewed October 31, 2011

It was recommended to visit this restaurant when in Marksville, LA. I went in for lunch and was not sure whether to seat myself or wait for waitress. No sign to instruct you what to do. After a few minutes i could see it was an ala carte restaurant. Noone offered any help. I got in line for my choices on the menu. Chicken or Beef over rice or mashed potatoes. I asked for the chicken and realized there was only a small drumstick and small wing left in the gravey. Server had to search for a few seconds to fing the meat. I then got beans and a side of spagetti. It came with dessert (found this on the sign as i was leaving) but did not get that.
Food was very good. Service could have been better. Price was very good, $8 for food and large soda. Wish I would have arrived earlier to get more chicken. I would give it another chance if im in the area again.

1  Thank garyLdf
Reviewed August 1, 2011

Nanny's was recommended by a friend and is now #1 on our places to stop when visiting!! Service was GREAT food was EXCELLENT! I strongly recomment the Beef Tips over rice with onions bell peppers and add mushrooms!! Nanny's is the place to go if you want a taste of the deep south home cookin!!

2  Thank beverly82
Reviewed June 25, 2010

We come to Marksville once a year. Can't pass up the fried chicken at Nanny's!

2  Thank onerab

Been to Nanny's Restaurant? Share your experiences!