See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed July 14, 2013

i stayed there and the room i had was not clean, i had to buy bathroom cleaner to clean the bathroom myself. One of the beds was not made, some of the staff was rude. I will not stay there again, I was sadly disappointed with the big bass marina. The only good thing was the pool.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
4  Thank tina r
Reviewed July 6, 2006

Recently stayed at the Big Bass Marina in one of their motel rooms. The room was clean and reasonably priced. We had 2 double beds, full size refrigerator/freezer, microwave, tv and full sized bathroom. They also have a pool. They do not have a web site and I thought that this info would be helpful to those going up to Toledo Bend. They also have boat stalls available that are not included in the price of the room. This is a good place to stay for the price. This is not a 4 star resort property. There is not maid service daily like your normal motels. However, for those going out there to fish, it is perfect. Happy traveling.

20  Thank BackPacker3136