Cypress Bend Resort, BW Premier Collection
$62
$60
Travelocity
American Inn Motel(Many)(Great Value!)
$55
Quality Inn(Natchitoches)
$69
Econo Lodge Inn & Suites(Natchitoches)(Great Value!)
$69
$59
EconoLodge
Hampton Inn Natchitoches(Natchitoches)(Great Value!)
$112
$94
$55
$98
Best Western Natchitoches Inn(Natchitoches)(Great Value!)
$89
$84
Hotels.com
All reviewspro shopcypress bend resorttoledo bendgolf weekendbeautiful golf courserocking chairsgreat weekendheated poolbeautiful propertyfitness centerroom was largefull kitchengolf suitesspalouisianaretreatgolfed
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 8, 2013

My wife recently took up the game of golf and we decided to spend our 29th anniversary at Cypress Bend. The course is truly a treat, cut into the hills on the shore of Toledo Bend each hole offers both beautiful scenery and challenge. We played 2 relaxing and peaceful rounds this past weekend srrounded by the abundance of wildlife among native trees and plants along the course. A few areas on the course are under repair which really didn't alter play, but overall the course is extremely well maintained. Everyone at the clubhouse was extremely friendly and helpful and Ken Rams, the Golf Operations Manager was the perfect host at the pro shop.

The accomodations were very clean and comfortable. Front desk personnel were smiling, cheerful and helpful. Reservations, check-in/out and tee times were all correct and smooth.

If I had to say one thing negative it was the service in the lounge was slow. We are already planning our next golf weekend at Cypress Bend for the fall.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
BradleyAnderholm, Owner at Cypress Bend Resort, BW Premier Collection, responded to this reviewResponded July 9, 2013

The entire TEAM would like to wish you a very happy 29th Anniversary.

We thank you for choosing our Resort.

We appreciate all of your kind words. Our employees work very hard to
make each guest's visit as pleasurable as possible.

Hope to see you next year on your 30th.

Reviewed July 7, 2013

Even before tee off the experience started off bad. Customer service was offensive. Just a lack of accommodation all around. It was more just...yep give us your money and hurry up and tee off. Not to mention we traveled hundreds miles to get there. Next, the price....76 dollars for this course is so disrespectful to the sport of golf. The condition was the worst I've seen there, yet they still charge premium prices. The same weekend I went to Rayburn country. Cheaper, staff goes out of their way to make you feel welcomed, and the course is 10 times better condition than cypress. Save your money and do not go to cypress bend to golf. Go to Rayburn Country.

• Stayed: July 2013
BradleyAnderholm, Owner at Cypress Bend Resort, BW Premier Collection, responded to this reviewResponded July 12, 2013

We do apologize for the Customer Service you received at our Golf Pro Shop. Ken Rams
our Director of Golf prides himself in his staff deliverying top notch service to each customer, but obviously in your case we did not deliver. Please accept our apology.

I am sorry our course did not meet your expectations, and would like you to be my guest on your next visit to our area, Please contact me when you visit this area again.

Reviewed July 5, 2013

We were on vacation and looking for a nice course. We usually place at least one round while on vacation. It's always fun to try new courses and see the country side. My husband did some research and found this place. We were very disappointed with the course conditions and felt like a discount should have been issued during "renovations." The layout was very challenging and the view aka shore line was beautiful but I can't say the same for the course. For $70, I expected a lot better. We can play for $40 for a round of golf on a much nicer course in Kansas. I would not reccommend this course.

Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
BradleyAnderholm, Owner at Cypress Bend Resort, BW Premier Collection, responded to this reviewResponded July 7, 2013

Thank you for taking your time to comment on our Golf Course.

I regret that our course improvements prevented you from having the experience you were looking for.

Should you return to our area please contact me directly, as I will make certain you are taken care of.

Reviewed July 5, 2013

I live in Many, LA and am ashamed to say, have not spent much time at Cypress Bend Golf Resort. I don't golf so why would I? Why, indeed!!?? I had no idea what I've been missing out on! I decided to treat my son and his family (they live in Baton Rouge) to a four night stay at the 2 bdrm Golf Villa this 4th of July and they are having the best time! As for me, I now feel like "one of the family" that is the Cypress Bend family! Ms. Deborah, who helped with the reservations went above and beyond her call of duty. She is fantastic, a real gem!! Every staff member I dealt with was amazing they went out of their way for all of us! We spent the 4th at the resort cookout and couldn't have asked for better food, better service or better anything, we all had the best time! THE SPA!!!! Before the cookout I treated myself and my niece to a "Hot Stone Therapy Massage" OMG!!!! Joyce, the lady who set up our sessions was wonderful, very helpful, very nice, just a pleasure to work with! My niece's therapist was Devon (not sure if spelling is right) and my niece went on and on about what a GREAT experience she had with her!! My therapist was Rose, and all I can say is WOW she is truly an Amazing Person and one of the Best Massage therapist I have EVER had!!!! Hopefully I will become a regular at the Spa! Thank you so much to all of you at Cypress Bend Resort for everything you did to make this "THE BEST 4TH EVER"!!!!!!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
BradleyAnderholm, Owner at Cypress Bend Resort, BW Premier Collection, responded to this reviewResponded July 8, 2013

Dear Julie:

Thank you for your kind words about our employees, they work very hard to ensure our guests have a wonderful experience.

July 4th is a great time to visit Cypress Bend Resort, and we hope you will make it an annual event with your family.

We look forward to seeing you in our SPA in the near future, Joice and her TEAM will always be there with a warm smile, to take care of your every desire.

Don’t be a stranger now that you have discovered us.

Reviewed June 22, 2013

The Cypress Bend Golf Resort is one of the most beautiful & peaceful places you can go to. The Hotel is beautiful & comfortable with a wonderful staff. The Golf Course was amazing. The layout is fantastic, the greens & fairways are kept up perfectly. The scenery was breath taking.
We will be going back.

Room Tip: Request 3rd floor with a balcony overlooking the golf course.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
BradleyAnderholm, Owner at Cypress Bend Resort, BW Premier Collection, responded to this reviewResponded June 29, 2013

Dear Caroline:

Thank You for yoour kind comments.

Our Golf Course Maintenance TEAM work very hard to keep our course in tip top shape.

We are in the midst of some renovations to the course, which should be completed by the end of
July.

We look forward to your retuirn to our Resort in the near future.