“Very clean, smelled AMAZING”
Review of Comfort Suites

Comfort Suites
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Mandeville
Reviewed March 18, 2014

The first thing I said when we got off the elevator to our room was Wow that smells great. It was very inviting. The room was very clean & neat when we walked in. Kudos to Heather, the house keeping manager on doing a great job. We will be back!!

• Stayed: March 2014
ChrisCo258, General Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this reviewResponded March 27, 2014

Wow! Thank you so much for your kind review of our hotel! We are so genuinely pleased that you were so impressed by our property, particularly the cleanliness, as we truly pride ourselves on maintaining impeccable cleanliness standards. Thank you for your lovely compliment about Heather, as she and her hardworking Housekeeping team are such a precious asset to the hotel. We do hope to see you again in the near future!

Reviewed March 11, 2014

I don't usually stay at Comfort Suites, but I was desperate. And they WAY exceeded my expectations. The people are so friendly, the hotel is clean and the rooms are big. Breakfast was fine and there is no pool, but other than that I don't have anything negative to say. Great hotel for a great price.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family

Hello Katherine! Thank you so very much for your wonderful review! "Great hotel for a great price" is the kind of comment that is music to the ears of any hotelier. We are so happy that we could have exceeded your expectations to such a degree and we look forward to being able to serve you again in the future. Oh, and plans are in the works to install a lovely, refreshing swimming pool in the coming weeks... :)

Reviewed February 22, 2014

I noticed upon arrival that everything looked new and smelled clean in the lobby. I travel a lot and reasonable cleanliness is always one of my top expectations. In the bathroom, there were brown splatters on the wall above the TP dispenser. It looked like something that should have been wiped and cleaned before a guest was put in the room.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business

Please allow me to apologize for your disappointment regarding your stay with us and for the fact that we failed to not only maintain that first impression but actually build upon it. We pride ourselves on consistently providing an impeccably clean product, not just a level of "reasonable cleanliness", so we are very concerned that we apparently failed in this case. Please let me assure you that your experience was far from the norm here and we can't apologize enough. We have been trying to find the exact room you stayed in so we could investigate the issue, but name searches in our reservations system doesn't indicate any reservations in 2014 with any reasonable variations of your screen name here, so I would truly appreciate you dropping a line to the hotel at your convenience to discuss the issue further and to see if there isn't some way we could make it up to you in some way. We do sincerely hope you give us another chance in the future to exceed your expectations.

Reviewed February 15, 2014 via mobile

This was my first stay here. It is a fairly new property close to I-12. Even though its close to the interstate, it was quiet. The room was nice and clean. The bed was comfortable and had plenty of pillows. I was impressed with the value for the cost. The staff were all very friendly. Next time I'm in the area I'm definitely staying here.

Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family

Thank you for taking the time to post a review of our hotel, and such a glowing review at that! Comfort, cleanliness, friendly service, nice design, those are some of the critical keys to success in the hotel business and we couldn't be happier that you had such a positive experience during your stay with us. We look forward to serving you again in the future!

Reviewed January 20, 2014

My partner and I stayed here during a portion of a business trip, and I have to say, at first I wasn't expecting much. Upon arrival, I was pleasantly surprised to find a very clean and modernized hotel. We stayed at 3 different hotels during our time in Louisiana, and the bed here was definitely the most comfortable! Even though our room faced the interstate, we never heard a noise! Wish we could've stayed here the whole time, as it was minutes from his office, and nicer than the Marriot we stayed in for the second leg of the trip! The housekeeping staff were very sweet! I only wished there was a pool, a hot tub, and a bar!

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank 123thetravelbug123

Thank you so much for your very gracious review of our hotel and we are so very pleased we were able to exceed your expectations! Exceeding a guest's expectations is one of the top goals of any hotel team and we are thrilled we were able to do so for your stay with us. As for your comment about wishing you could have stayed at the Comfort Suites Mandeville the whole length of that trip, well, we wish that as well. :) Regarding the rest of your wish list, particularly the pool, please know that the designs for that are in the works and we should be installing a brand new, refreshing swimming pool in the very near future. We look forward to seeing you again!

Reviewed October 4, 2013

This is my first stay at this property and with the Choice hotel brand and i had heard that they didn't match up to the the major chains, but what a lie!!! This property was incredible from check in to checkj out and my stay was 4 nights!!! I checked in with Heather at the front desk and encountered her several times during my stay and she was incredible every time!!! The rooms are very clean and modern, the lobby area is very nice, and the outside parking lot and surrounding area was very clean and landscaped nicely. i do not have any complaints at all about this property, I really enjoyed my week long stay here. Heather was awesome and I appreciate her efforts to making my stay enjoyable.

Room Tip: King suites are very nice.
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Maurice R
amberm258, General Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this reviewResponded January 16, 2014

Thank you for your amazing review of our hotel! We are so pleased you had such an "incredible" experience with us and that we were able to exceed your expectations as to what a Choice brand property can be. Heather is absolutely thrilled that she could have had such a positive impact on your stay. Thank you again for taking the time to write such a lovely review and we hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed September 24, 2013

What a find! A new Comfort Suites, and at a value price. The room looked just like a Westin in New York City! Everything was sparkling and new and the furnishings were wonderful. Good bedding, great shower & bath, Nice lobby decor, great hot breakfast, with healthy alternatives, not just a carb fest. Service at reception desk was great as well as hostess at breakfast bar.

A business center was provided and muchly appreciated. Wi-fi is so nice in each room....We loved our stay at the new Comfort Suites. Location was nice as was the new landscaping.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank flowergirl103
amberm258, General Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this reviewResponded December 3, 2013

Wow!! Thank you so very much for such a glowing review of our hotel! We couldn't be more pleased by your eloquent feedback on the property and our staff! Please be assured that we refuse to rest on our laurels and we are constantly striving to improve the hotel and the level of service. Thank you again and all the best!

Also consider these accommodations in or near Mandeville
3 mi away
#14 of 16 in Covington
Holiday Inn Covington Southeast
Courtyard New Orleans Covington/Mandeville
Holiday Inn Express Covington Madisonville

Been to Comfort Suites? Share your experiences!