“Always delicious and a great time”

Coscinos Italian Grill
Ranked #10 of 166 Restaurants in Mandeville
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Large groups, Special occasions
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Authentic N.Y. Style Pizza, Calzones, Italian Dishes, Salads, Sandwiches on homemade bread. Angus Burgers, Wraps, Starters, Desserts & more. We provide the absolute highest quality of food & top notch service to our customers. "Quality Without Compromise". Located in a strip mall with West Marine & the entrance to Mandeville DMV. We have 2 different slots, one is the Restaurant & the other is our "Banquet Room", private party rental room, for Business Meetings, Rehearsal Dinners, Bridal or Baby Showers, Sports Team Parties, Birthdays, etc. Top notch complete Audio & Video Sound Systems. Can set up room to your preference with linens. Catering Menu to chose food options & choices. To reserve the "Sanctuary Room" call Mike Coscino for viewing, pricing and other details.
Reviewed January 24, 2014

We are repeat customers and have always had a good experience every time. The food is consistently delicious and the people (owners, waitstaff, etc) are sooo nice. Relaxed, fun atmosphere. Live music in the evenings usually. and I must say my husband and I both think their Italian Salad is the BEST everrrrr! We will be back soon :)

1  Thank Connie R

Reviewed January 15, 2014 via mobile

It's a nice little restaurant. Not too expensive, definitely not authentic lol. Just a nice local little place.

1  Thank Gl64
Reviewed January 6, 2014

I went to Coscino's the other night for the first time and was very surprised. The atmosphere was one of complete relaxation and enthusiasm at the same time. My waiter, Matt, was extremely friendly. THE FOOD WAS AMAZING. They have literally redefined what lasagna is for me. Also, I had some of the "spinach special" pizza which was great with their garlic sauce. This is definitely my new favorite restaurant!!!!

1  Thank BrianK11235
Reviewed January 4, 2014

Recently had two take out pizzas while staying at the local Residence Inn. My whole family agreed that the pizzas (small mushroom and onion, large Italian sausage and mushroom) were the best pizzas we have had in AGES (decades for my wife and me)! Great crust, fresh ingredients (Italian sausage was the best) and perfectly cooked. I love a good pizza and Coscinos is hard to beat. We will definitely visit again. Only gave a 4 on atmosphere because we did take out.

Reviewed December 17, 2013

Coscino's is the best "Authentic" Italian restaurant I have ever dined at! You all should try it- it is to die for!! They offer a great friendly, family environment with night time entertainment that will keep you coming back! I love it and so will you!!!

Jamie C, Owner at Coscinos Italian Grill, responded to this reviewResponded December 19, 2013

We are glad that you appreciate our Authentic Italian food & am glad we impressed you. Thank you for your business and for rating us. Please continue to come back. Please continue to help us get the word out! Thanks.