“Good food, but not service”

isabella's pizzeria
Ranked #54 of 173 Restaurants in Mandeville
Cuisines: Italian
Description: Great food, pasta with local seafoods and wonderful salads. A little local pizzria the little town of mandeville loves!
Reviewed January 24, 2013

Good food. ....Friendly workers, but kitchen was slow as molasses...took almost 30 minutes for appetizer...when you have a child under 10 years old, you want them to get fed a little sooner than that!!!

Reviewed November 15, 2012 via mobile

I ate here a few times when I had a half off coupon. Hubby is a New Yorker so all pizza gets judged against NY pizza. In that respect, the pizza is just ok. The staff has always been friendly and efficient. I believe they now deliver to close by area. Living In the area, I would go if I had a coupon otherwise, there are better places to eat out.

Reviewed September 7, 2012

When I don't feel like cooking, we always end up ordering some kind of pizza or sandwich. I especially like the spinach salad w/raspberry dressing

Reviewed July 9, 2012

This is a good, clean, place for pizza, salad and sandwiches/paninis. We typically go for weekday lunch (lunch combo specials) or casual family dinner out