“Enjoyble Evening”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Corks n Canvas
More attraction details
Owner description: Join us for a little paint, a little wine and a whole lot of fun! Step by step painting instruction while you Sip your favorite drink! We offer Private Parties, Kids event packages, Field trips, on location parties and so much more! Paint from 1800+ pieces of art! $35/ 2 hour class, $45/3 hour class!
Mandeville, Louisiana
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Enjoyble Evening”
Reviewed July 29, 2013

My daughter and I had a great time painting and meeting the people who attended. I had never painted on canvas, but the instructor was very patient and helpful. We both were able to take a finished product home with us. It was just a lot of fun to paint, talk, and drink some wine(if you wish) and enjoy a new experience. I would love to do it again, but I just have not taken the time.
I think my paintings would become much better if I went for a couple of sessions.

Visited September 2012

Covington, Louisiana
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“Always fun!”
Reviewed May 15, 2013

The first time I participated in a Corks N' Canvas night, I was apprehensive, because I had never painted, and I did not know what sorts of people drank wine and painted. My wife and decided a group from her hair salon one night, and we've gone back time and time again. The instructors help you paint a masterpiece, or at least have a ton of fun trying! You can choose from a huge selection of paintings. I'd go more frequently if I could!

Visited May 2013
New Orleans, Louisiana
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 31 helpful votes
“Lots of fun!”
Reviewed March 6, 2013

Corks n Canvas came to our club. I invited a friend and we enjoyed wine and delicious munchies while we painted our own masterpieces. SO much fun!!!

Visited April 2012
1 Thank Pookgoes2
madisonville
26 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 71 helpful votes
“okay”
Reviewed June 19, 2012

This is a good idea for a get together if you don't want to meet up with friends at a bar/restaurant. The idea to paint in good. While you can bring food/drinks, they do not allow much time for any of that or to socialize like you would usually do.. I have been about 5 x's & felt rushed every time..Also find it a little too pricey~~

You could easily make your own drinks/food @ home & do what we all do for the kids. Get supplies @ Hobby Lobby & take your time & really enjoy it~~

Visited November 2011
1 Thank madisonvillebabydoll

Been to Corks n Canvas? Share your experiences!