“Nice place for being old Burger King”
Review of Cafe Lynn

Cafe Lynn
Ranked #8 of 166 Restaurants in Mandeville
Cuisines: French
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed May 7, 2013

Some friends of our took us to Cafe Lynn not to long ago. It is very nice and the food is very good too. Little on the upscale but not to pretentious. Wide variety on the menu and some excellent specials.

2  Thank Bobbydem
There are newer reviews for Cafe Lynn

Reviewed January 14, 2013

Be prepared for an evening of great food. This is one of those places you can take friend to and never worry about the food. It is always great

2  Thank Jim G
Reviewed January 9, 2013

While the food and service are quite good at Cafe Lynn, it's impossible to get over the fact that it is a barely-renovated Burger King. I don't like to be so negative, and goodness knows the food and service are commendable...but...it's a Burger King. The reality of the dining room just keeps slapping you in the face: Burger King! My wife and I would probably dine here on a regular basis if only it didn't feel like we were being served upscale food in, well, a Burger King.

1  Thank Sniip3r
Reviewed December 21, 2012

Of course their entrees aren't shabby either, but my Christmas wouldn't be complete without a stop at Cafe Lynn's and stuffing myself with their French bread and those creamy eggplant spears. I have searched high and low, and tried to make bread that good, to no avail. And I like the personal nature of the staff and owners. They've been very reliable every year for several years, and I look forward all year to our next visit.

1  Thank METK
Reviewed November 30, 2012

Went there last Saturday with a couple who told us how greatCafe Lynn's was. They were wrong. After being sat we sat there for 30 minutes and nobody came to our table. The other fellow went and told them and they all came running and were sorry for forgeting us. We ordered our drinks and had to go find the waitress again to take our orders. After sitting there for an hour we got out salads which were good. but it took forever after that to get our entrees. The food was just average and overly expensive.
The restaurant was filled with smoke the whole time we were there like the kitchen fan wasn't working. This was a redone Burger King and it smelled like it!!

3  Thank Captmark20