“Just wanted to update--still great!”
Review of Thai Pepper

Thai Pepper
Ranked #37 of 173 Restaurants in Mandeville
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed June 28, 2013

A lot of restaurants change chefs & quality suffers. This is NOT one of those places.... still the same fantastic food & service. My mouth still waters just thinking about going there. There is not one thing on the menu I don't like.

Reviewed May 12, 2013 via mobile

When we go to Mandeville we usually go to Thai pepper. As far as I can tell this is a family run business We always see mama and papa owners. They are delightful people who always try to please in preparing your food just like you like it, something you don't get most places.

Reviewed December 19, 2012

If you blink you'll miss it! I have known of this place for years but have avoided going because of the nightmarish traffic which passes there. If you're approaching it from the causeway get in the left hand turn lane to get in the driveway. It's worth the risk. I went in and sat down at 5 pm and was treated like royalty. A lovely polite gentleman approached my table, I told him I'm a veggie and he suggested I begin with the soup, which is absolutely incredible (#21) on the menu! It has veggies, cellophane noodles in a chicken stock then for the entree' I had (#58) which was the curry with veggies and he added some tofu for me! It was absolutely incredible. I don't know what Thai food is supposed to taste like since I've never been there but this place is just amazing. Ordered it with steamed rice and a soda and the bill was under $17!

1  Thank B A
Reviewed November 25, 2012

We have been eating here for a long time now. It is so hard to decide what to get because we have too many favorites. Some favorites are the green curry, Catfish curry, eggplant special, thai chicken, pad thai, to name a few. The appetizers are all great. Love the Thai ice tea, too. The staff is super. Love the elephant head boat & all the decor makes you feel like you have taken a trip. Prices are reasonable. We will go out of our way to eat here. My mouth is watering right now just thinking about it!

1  Thank dottietb
Reviewed September 14, 2012 via mobile

I have passed by so many times not stopping because the outside ofthe building wasn't appealing. I was wrong to judge the food by the outside of the building!! The food is Great!! The service was quick and accommodating. The inside is clean and comfortable. Nothing fancy, just casual dining with Great food. The server even gave us a free appitizer. I've learned my lesson and I will be back!!

2  Thank LoLoCanGo

Been to Thai Pepper? Share your experiences!