Review Highlights
Fun but predictable

Cheesy and predictable but cool to see the alligators up front. It was cool feeding the alligators... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
NudeReview
Mason, Ohio
via mobile
Great way to see the swamp!

Had a great trip with our guide Eric.The boat road was relaxing and we saw a variety of wildlife... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
Dixichik
Mount Sterling, Kentucky

All reviews captain gary airboat ride air boat new orleans small alligator great tour plantation tour bucket list french quarter gators swamp bayou louisiana biology blast company sunglasses
Selected filters
Reviewed August 7, 2019

Lauren was fabulous! We all had an excellent time and learnt about the area and wildlife. Highly recommend for families with young kids.

Date of experience: August 2019
Reviewed July 31, 2019

This tour was one of the most incredible things I have ever done! Derrick our guide knew everything about gators (including biology - he was Steve Irwin x1000) and all the related wildlife. We saw at least a dozen gators! I have never gotten so many comments on my social media -- the awesome videos and pics had everyone back in LA freaking out and planning a trip to NOLA. Highly highly recommend. Some pics are included with this review -- wish I had more to post but most of what I have are videos!

Reviewed July 12, 2019

We had a large group and this tour did not disappoint. Our guide Loren was fantastic and very knowledgable. Kids got to feed gators with a stick. It was educational too, and I don't think my kids even noticed.

Reviewed July 11, 2019

Had a wonderful experience, we were a group of 11, 7 adults and 4 children, Loren was our tour guide. He is very knowledgeable and explained all aspects of the swamp. We saw many alligators and actually fed them chicken parts. The Air boat was comfortable and had plenty of room to accommodate our group. This will be a memorable experience for us.

Reviewed July 4, 2019 via mobile

All 4 of us had such a good time. Our captain showed and told us a lot about the swamps and gators. Worth every penny

Date of experience: June 2019