“Excellent Tour from Joe the Alligator Whisperer- The Highlight of our trip....”

Swamp Adventures LLC
Ranked #1 of 3 things to do in Luling
Reviewed August 19, 2012

This was one of the best guided tours we have ever been on. Our guide Joe was well knowledge on everything from alligators to swamp creatures and vegitation. At one point we had an alligator in our boat listening to Joe's commands. We highly recommend Swamp Adventures and Captain Joe. Say "hello" to Joe for us......

Tim and Kathleen
Boston, MA

Reviewed August 5, 2012

I absolutely was not going to go on a swamp tour. Absolutely NOT. But the friend I was traveling with insisted... and I finally gave in.
And honestly - - our trip to Louisiana would have been incomplete without this excursion!

Caption Joe Colletti was incredibly informed about the swamp and everything in it - trees, snakes, alligators, flora etc... It was so informational as well as thrilling riding around the swamp and seeing all it had to offer.

At the end of it all we called him the Alligator Whisperer - his relationship to the alligators was amazing. He has true respect for this animal as well as truly seems to enjoy his interactions.

I cannot recommend this experience enough - it was incredible!!

Reviewed July 29, 2012

Was a little skeptical at first but trust me, its well worth the money. Just the airboat ride alone was worth it all but everything else was a big plus. Captain Joe was our guide and is very knowledgeable about the swamp. If you are in New Orleans, I highly recommend this outfitter.

1  Thank Sandy W
Reviewed July 25, 2012

My wife, 2 sons and I took a trip to the Big Easy this past week and on our last day we booked a swamp tour with Swamp Adventures. All I can say is WOW! Our tour guide Joe was the best. I can't imagine anyone being more knowledgeable and informative about the swamp. In addition to the history lesson we received, we saw atleast 25 alligators ranging from babys, to dinosaurs, and Joe fed them all. Best of all, my boys got to feed and even pet the biggest alligator I have ever seen in my life. I highly recommend Swamp Adventures and Captain Joe.

Reviewed July 13, 2012

Rainy morning in Louisiana - Thought for sure this would cancel our plans -- We were running late, the office called and confirmed we were still coming -- they chose to hold up the tour even though we were a few minutes late.

Nice tour -- ask for Capt. Louis -- extremely friendly, informative and entertaining... Lots of gator interaction, up close photos -- allows the kids to even take a shot at driving the airboat...

Lots of fun, relaxing and entertaining... We will definitely go back for another trip next year...