“I've had better...”

Ranked #8 of 11 Hotels in Leesville
Fort White, Florida
“I've had better...”
Reviewed September 21, 2013

The cleaning staff were more than helpful, they were awesome.
The rooms were clean and the grounds are beautiful, the breakfast buffet was exceptional, the pool is OK, and the grilling pavilion was a nice perk.
The only unpleasant part of our stay was when an office worker made very unprofessional sexual comments towards my husband and I observed other office workers solicit cigarettes and drinks from the bar from other male customers while on duty.

Room Tip: Non smoking rooms are much larger than smoking rooms.
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
DaysInn-Leesville, General Manager at Days Inn Leesville, responded to this review, September 24, 2013
I appreciate your response in regards to your stay at the same time apologize for any inconveniences you may have experienced.We have zero tolerance for any and all employees while on duty to consume any alcoholic beverage or substance of any kind.They are allowed smoke breaks and that is the extent of it.I will personally review the cameras as we do regularly to ensure customer safety and employee accountability.I thank you for giving us the opportunity to accommodate you and appreciate your return to stay with us again just recently.This will be looked into and we appreciate all feedback as it helps us to provide you,the customer and our number one priority,with the best quality and service.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed September 4, 2013

Very clean and GREAT staff for an older hotel. They know your name even when you only come in every 3 months. We would not want to stay in another hotel in this town. We come in for hard work every couple months and we are able to relax by the very nice pool & get up and go back to work the next day...

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business

1 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
DaysInn-Leesville, General Manager at Days Inn Leesville, responded to this review, September 9, 2013
We are always pleased to know that we can meet and exceed your expectations any time and every time you're in the area and we appreciate your repeat business.Please continue to send in your reviews,good or not so good,as they are vital to our success in providing you with great service.Thank you and we look forward to seeing you.
Vicksburg
Reviewed August 12, 2013

The hotel rooms are humid. I bring my own dehumidifier and take out over 2 gallons of water per day. The refrigerator freezes my food. the desk/office chair in the room doesn't stay where it's set (sinks down). The toilet stopper stuck. The sink drains slow.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business

1 Thank Oscar R
DaysInn-Leesville, General Manager at Days Inn Leesville, responded to this review, August 14, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to submit this review.I am sorry to hear that your experience was anything less than a great experience as we strive to make all guest stays a positive one.Due to our humid summers we have made adjustments on all a/c units and trained with housekeeping to help pull out moisture and keep moisture out of the rooms as well as check settings on all appliances in the rooms.Thanks to your review and others we are able to correct any challenges we may have to provide you with a great experience when you stay with us here at the Days Inn.Again I thank you for your feedback.

Travelers are raving about these Leesville hotels

Sierra Vista
Reviewed May 21, 2013

What really made this stay perfect for me and why I would chose to stay here again is having access to the Anytime Fitness gym. I really like to work out when I travel and this access made this trip great for me.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

DaysInn-Leesville, General Manager at Days Inn Leesville, responded to this review, May 22, 2013
Thank you for your response.It is always great to hear when a guest is satisfied with our service and the many amenities we offer.Thank you for allowing us to accommodate you during your stay in Leesville,La and if you're ever in the area we would love and welcome the opportunity to accommodate you again.
Panama City
Reviewed May 16, 2013

we called and asked about the hot tub but when we got there it didnt even work, the bathrooms are very small and the carpet was sticky.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

DaysInn-Leesville, General Manager at Days Inn Leesville, responded to this review, May 18, 2013
I'm sorry to hear that your recent stay with us wasn't so pleasant.I also appreciate you taking the time to write this review.It is your comments that help us to improve on our quality and service to provide you with the best experience.We are currently working on the hot tub issue.If you're ever in the area please contact me so I can make sure your next experience will be your best experience.