“Great desk service, very attentive.”

Holiday Inn Express Leesville - Ft. Polk
Ranked #2 of 11 Hotels in Leesville
Leesville
“Great desk service, very attentive.”
Reviewed June 24, 2014

No complaints. Marinda at the front desk was very personable and attentive to customer needs. Clean rooms, location close to Fort Polk and other local hot spots. Enjoyed the amenities of food and drinks, both for breakfast and the occasional dinner. Thoroughly enjoyed my stay.

• Stayed June 2014
Mack P, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Leesville - Ft. Polk, responded to this review, August 14, 2014
Hi Baolua!

We are truly honored by such a fabulous review! Thank you for sharing your compliments. I will certainly share them with our staff. Marinda will be very excited to hear what you've shared!

Mack Patel | General Manager | Holiday Inn Express Leesville-Fort Polk

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (46)
Houston
Reviewed June 13, 2014

The front desk staff was friendly. The room was clean. The air worked great. The bed was very comfortable. The hotel was quiet. The breakfast was good. The hotel was easy to get to. Will definitely stay there again

• Stayed June 2014
Hi Garrett12345!

Thank you for your wonderful review! I'm very excited that you thought so highly of our hotel. One of the highest compliments we could receive is a guest that likes us enough to return.

Houston, Texas
Reviewed June 10, 2014

Although I will always consider Leesville my home town, I haven't had a home to stay in since we sold our property in 2012. It seems the only time I return these days is to attend long-time family friend's funerals, but this time was a little different. Shortly after arriving and settling into my room, a sympathy card was slid under my door from Nora, the Guest Service Rep, on behalf of her and the Holiday Inn Express hotel staff. With an awesome staff like this, great service, great room, and great continental breakfast, there is no doubt where I'll stay the next time I'm in town! Thanks for the hospitality!

• Stayed June 2014, traveled solo
Hi PatP!

I'm so honored that you think so highly of our hotel. I'm excited that we can expect to see you again. One of the highest compliments we could receive is a guest that likes us enough to return.

Honesdale, Pennsylvania
Reviewed May 27, 2014

I have just returned from a training trip to Ft. Polk.
During this trip, my coworker had a medical emergency.
The staff responded with area Hospital locations and phone numbers.
Marinda, Phyllis, and Nora, who were working the front desk, showed compassion and concern for my coworker. And would ask how he was doing daily.
Although area hotels were booked during this time, the helpful members at Leesville Holiday Inn Express were able to hold a room for my coworker’s wife.
Thanks to all who work at Holiday Inn Express at Leesville.
With your help I was able to fulfill my training mission and get my friend back home safely.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
HiLeesvilleManager, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Leesville - Ft. Polk, responded to this review, November 26, 2014
Good Evening jerry f!

We are very happy to have been able to provide you and your friends with comfortable accommodations during your time in need. We look forward to seeing you again on all your return visits to Leesville - Fort Polk.

Tammy Kennedy | Manager | Holiday Inn Express Leesville - Fort Polk
Reviewed May 19, 2014

The staff is very friendly and Austin, who was the person that checked me in was AWESOME! He was very friendly and helpful! I hope Mr. Patel sees this or is informed about Austin's great hospitality. And the hotel was very clean and overall a great place to stay!

• Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
1 Thank Carla S
Austin, Texas
Reviewed March 10, 2014

My family of five, along with other relatives, spent a few days in Leesville over Spring Break to visit our daughter stationed at Fort Polk. We rented several rooms at the Holiday Inn Express. In general, the hotel is "meh".

The good stuff:
1. Clean, well lit, inviting
2. Good quiet location set back from main street.
3. Good water pressure in sink and shower.

The bad stuff:
1. Breakfast is below average. Liked the cool pancake machine, but egg/cheese omelet tasted like a vending machine product. Other similar hotel breakfasts have fresher and better selections of eggs, meats, cereals, juices, etc.
2. Our family likes to exercise. The gym is small, equipment limited and dated.
3. Room service started at 9:30 Sunday morning with knocks on our doors to awaken late sleepers. And at 10:30. And at 11:30.
4. Showers drain slowly and several inches of water collects in tub. Shows a lack of routine cleaning and drain maintenance.
5. For the price, I expect bedding and towels to be changed each day. Did not happen.

We are frequent travelers to Fort Polk and will continue to try other hotels in the area. Will not go back to Holiday Inn Express unless all others are booked.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
3 Thank Mrfamilyvacation
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Leesville - Ft. Polk, responded to this review, March 25, 2014
Dear Mrfamilyvacation,

Thank you for your review regarding your recent visit at our hotel and for providing us with your valuable feedback. I am pleased you liked the location of our hotel as well as the cleanliness of the hotel. Most importantly, I would like to apologize for the services that you have received which is not up to your par. Rest assured that the issues you have raised have been documented and will be forwarded to the appropriate departments for necessary actions.

Thank you again for your comments as this is very helpful to us to ensure we are able to meet our guests expectations. We look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel in the near future.

Janice A
Case Manager
IHGCare
BOSSIER CITY
Reviewed March 2, 2014

Great overall hotel. The staff was excellent and the rooms were very clean and comfortable. I will definitely stay at this hotel again. The rooms are very comfortable to work in and the wifi signal is very strong.

• Stayed February 2014