“Great people and a great stay.”

Holiday Inn Express Leesville - Ft. Polk
Ranked #2 of 11 Hotels in Leesville
Reviewed March 2, 2014

Great overall hotel. The staff was excellent and the rooms were very clean and comfortable. I will definitely stay at this hotel again. The rooms are very comfortable to work in and the wifi signal is very strong.

• Stayed: February 2014
1  Thank Joseph S

Reviewed February 18, 2014

Everything you would expect from a HIE, and expecially better when compared to the other locations in town - which leave a lot to be desired.

BTW, Jen is one of the most spectacular people that lives/works in that town. Unbelievably professional, courteous and spectacular in every way.

We also got a football game going in the grass field out front which made a work trip a bit more manageable.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed January 27, 2014

Well,
I arrived to Holiday Inn Express Leesville-Ft. Polk, to have been selected as the Guest of the Day! This was a plesant suprise to me, first on how I was treated. I was given my own parking spot that was close and convenient to my room, also there was a nice sign out front in Lobby stating I was the guest of the day. When I went to check in the staff were very pleasant and accomidating above and beyond. They made sure I didn't need anything else. when I arrived in my room, there was a nice little goody basket waiting for me. When you travel alot and are not crazy about being away from family, the littlest things can really make your day better. This was one of them, So kuddos to Holiday Inn staff in Leesville, for making my day special after a long drive and missing family. The little things do really matter! I will be letting everyone know and plan on staying at your Hotels in the future.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed January 18, 2014 via mobile

All the staff is wonderful. Entire hotel is really pleasant overall. Breakfast was great every morning. Room was cleaned and maintained and the TV wasn't worn down from constant use.

Unfortunately, one roach decided to take up residence and that kind of put me off a little.

• Stayed: January 2014
Reviewed November 25, 2013

With my job I travel frequently. I am pretty brand loyal and IHG hotels are high on my list of favorites. Without a doubt this is one of the best stays I've had in an IHG facility!
I stayed in a very large "established" IHG hotel in Toronto recently. (I got the feeling they could care less if I stayed there or not...someone else will stay here if you don't...scum). They could learn a lot from the Leesville facility!
The staff and owner go above and beyond to ensure a pleasant stay. From check in to check out it was a great experience. The evening desk manager, Jenifer was extremely helpful and a delight to work with.
There were numerous little things done by the staff (individual notes, small gifts and really nice manager's reception to name a few) that gave us the feeling that we were appreciated guests.
In a town the size of Leesville your hotel options are somewhat limited. It would be easy for them to project a "take it or leave it" attitude, yet they choose to provide this level of service.
Well done!!!

Room Tip: Had a King room that was excellent all around.
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed November 15, 2013

I was visiting Fort Polk on TDY (temporary duty), and expected a dingy on post hotel with Holiday Inn Express: Fort Polk. I had a very pleasant surprise with an excellent government rate, a very helpful set of ladies at the front desk, and a nice room. The check in time is a little late for a hotel, 4PM, but when my travel partner and I came to the desk at around noon the ladies were very helpful, and put us in the Cyprus Inn portion of the Holiday Inn, which is a set of buildings about a mile away from the main building.
The Wi-Fi worked great, the room had a good amount of space and a refrigerator and microwave for drinks or leftovers, and the building was right next to a good fitness trail.

Room Tip: Main building is right across the street from a Huddle House.
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
Kristian R, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Leesville - Ft. Polk, responded to this reviewResponded November 22, 2013

Dear Laura L.,

Thank you for your review! It is always wonderful to hear guests' opinions and especially nice when its a good one! I believe you stayed at another property that is located on Ft Polk. We are located in the town of Leesville near the main shopping area and restaurants; about 5 miles away from the main gate of Ft. Polk. We also offer a government discount, microwave & refrigerators in all rooms, and fabulous Express Start Breakfast. We are a newly renovated property with a 3PM check-in time, Evening Reception Monday through Thursday, and great fitness center with ProMaxima equipment. I'm glad you enjoyed your stay while at Fort Polk! We hope you give us a try next time you are in town :)

Best Regards,

Kristian Roddy | Assistant General Manager | Holiday Inn Express Leesville-Ft Polk

Reviewed November 14, 2013

Was very pleasant place to stay .everyone there was just so friendly and kind.i felt like i knew them for years.i loved the atmosphere.jenifer and marie were always so happy and friendly.housekeeping was just great.great location.not far from all the restaurants in town

• Stayed: November 2013
Also consider these accommodations in or near Leesville
Hampton Inn Leesville/Ft. Polk
#7 of 11 in Leesville
Best Western Plus Deridder Inn & Suites
3 mi away
SureStay Hotel by Best Western Leesville

Been to Holiday Inn Express Leesville - Ft. Polk? Share your experiences!