“great hospitality and clenliness”

Holiday Inn Express Leesville - Ft. Polk
Ranked #3 of 11 Hotels in Leesville
Leesville, Louisiana
“great hospitality and clenliness”
Reviewed October 7, 2013

The owner and staff went above and beyond to make sure that we enjoyed our stay. They provided a quality breakfast in the mornings and complimentary adult beverages in the afternoons such as nachos, pizza, etc. Will definitely continue to stay here on my business trips.

Room Tip: All of the rooms are nice. The suites are very large and worth the extra money.
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (47)
Hattiesburg, Mississippi, United States
Reviewed October 1, 2013

We go excellent service and everyone was so friendly. They were in the middle of some renovations but everyone was helpful and made sure everything was OK. We had a down stairs room and because of the noise of the construction we were moved to an upstairs room. Everyone was so helpfull in getting us moved upstairs. We were well pleased with everything there. Phyllis Richard went out of her way to make sure we were satisfied.

Terry, Mississippi, United States
Reviewed September 17, 2013

All of the personnel were extremly friendly and accomodating. Facilities were in great condition with no issues. Their morning breakfast was very satisfying. They even had a Mon/Tues manager's special providng a couple beers and nachos'/cheese which added a nice touch. Again the staff were exceptional friendly and couteous. Great stay.

1 Thank Glen O
Kristian R, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Leesville - Ft. Polk, responded to this review, October 15, 2013
Dear Glen O,

Thank you for your compliments! I'm so glad to hear that you thought our staff was "exceptionally" friendly and courteous! Wow! They will be very happy to know that they had a lasting impression on one of our guests.

Orlando, Florida
Reviewed September 13, 2013

Nothing fancy, however there was all new carpets and new walls. The first night I got there I received complimentary bottle of water spicy chips and a desert. Cookies were at the front desk every evening. One night Papa John's pizza was served as a complimentary dinner. Another night a glass of beer was provided. Great customer service along with so many free amenities I rate this hotel very well. Of course the standard continental breakfast was provided every morning. The menu was a little different each morning to spice up the taste buds. Definitely not momma's home cooked breakfast, but it wasn't bad.

Room Tip: Stay away from the stair wells. People don't know how to not slam doors at night and it keeps yo...
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled solo
Dear Eric E.,

Thank you for your review. We love hearing from our guests! Our staff will be very excited to hear that you thought our customer service is "great." I will definitely share with them and our Facebook Friends!

Colorado Springs, Colorado
Reviewed September 13, 2013

I recently stayed at this location for an extended period and found the hotel staff to be very accomodating, professional, and courteous. I checked in on a Saturday evening, and the young lady behind the counter was prompt to great me with a beautiful smile, which made me feel welcome. The outside and common area of the hotel were very clean and well maintained, my room was very nice, internet signal was great, chair and bed were more than comfy. My room was very clean when I first arrived and housekeeping did a superb job at cleaning the room daily. Guest relations called me several times a week to ensure I was satisfied with my accomodations, which I was. The fitness center is sufficient and the pool was a relaxing escape to cool off. The only issues I observed were the broken ice machine on the 2nd floor and 1 clothes dryer which was inoperative. Other than those 2 minor issues, my stay at the hotel was great!! I will definitely stay there again.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Dear mikeduece70,

I really appreciate your fabulous review! Our staff will be very excited to read your compliments. They work incredibly hard to ensure that we exceed all of our guests' expectations and I'm super excited that we did so with you. Thank you for the notice about the ice machine and dryer. Its always great to hear constructive feedback from our guests!

Reviewed September 2, 2013

Other hotels in town were completely booked but my group managed to get rooms at HI Express. It turned out to be a great experience for our long visit in the area. Every day the staff was always courteous, friendly, and helpful. The ladies at the front desk went the extra mile to make us feel at home. Even though the laundry room was small, I never had to wait for a machine (1 dryer needs fixed). Hotel's appearance was nice and they were making improvements like new carpet in hallways.
Breakfast times fit my schedule well.
I would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed August 2013
Dear Baltimore_20,

I'm very excited that you enjoyed your stay while with us! We certainly did enjoy having your group around. Guests like you make our job so enjoyable! Thank you for the kind compliments. I will share with our staff and Facebook Friends.

Lufkin
Reviewed August 27, 2013

The staff was absolutely the nicest I've encountered and went out of her way to make me feel at home. Will definitely stay there again when I'm in the area. The only recommendation I had was that they maybe consider using the bath and body works products as fas as hygiene. They smell so much better and really makes your skin feel and smell clean.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Dear TheRealistPrettyBoy,

Wow! I'm truly honored that you think our staff is the nicest you've encountered. Comments like yours goes a long way to encouraging our staff to continue going above and beyond! Thank you for your suggestions on our hygiene amenities. I will forward your information to our corporate office.