“Completely Satisfied”

Holiday Inn Express Leesville - Ft. Polk
Ranked #2 of 11 Hotels in Leesville
Reviewed June 29, 2013

Super friendly staff, excellent accommodations, reasonably priced! If we are in the area again, we will choose this hotel. No complaints at all, and I am VERY picky about hotels! We traveled with 3 of our children and the hotel made our stay very comfortable.

• Stayed: June 2013

Reviewed June 13, 2013

This is a great place!! Staff is second to none, and the rooms are clean and modern! and the best part is the fridge and microwave in each room! lots of TV channels and the bathroom is large and clean!

Room Tip: get a room with a pool view!!
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed June 12, 2013

The hotel itself is amazing. Jenifer always givies her utmost in customer service, making the stay 100 times more enjoyable. Clean rooms and quiet rooms. Holiday inn express is the place to stay in Leesville.

CB

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed June 10, 2013

The staff (Jenifer, Britnee :) are very nice and sincere. The people that work here is what makes this the place to stay.
From check-in, breakfast, or just picking up a package the hospitality is top notch. I have noticed the little things like the staff taking pictures for a couple...giving a lady and her daughter driving directions. Stay a night, and you will see southern hospitality at its best...did I mention Jenifer and Britnee?

• Stayed: June 2013
Reviewed June 7, 2013

This hotel has a great staff--no matter what day of the week or what time of the day. The rooms are clean and neat and the dining area is friendly and spacious. We have always enjoyed the breakfast that is served here and having a friendly face to greet us each morning is an added bonus. We have used this hotel for a couple of years now and have never been disappointed. Even with the construction going on along the highway in front of the hotel, the slight inconvenience was nothing compared to knowing that we would be well taken care of from start to finish. The proximity to downtown makes it convenient but not too close to be distracted by traffic and crowds. Since we come to this area a few times each year, this will be our "home away from home" each time we visit family and friends that live in the area.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed June 3, 2013

Kristy was a server in the morning breakfast she was very pleasant and helpful to talk with I really enjoyed my stay. I left my phone in the room when I checked out right away your house keeping staff called the front desk downstairs before I could checkout completely to let me know they had my phone I was so happy I live in Alaska and would have left without my phone thanks to your wonderful staff we will return next year.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed April 21, 2013

We were a group of 20. We checked in with no real problem. Once you got to the room I started having problems. For starters a smell. I guess from what others say its due to A/C being on all the time. But it smells like dirty water to mop floors. Then I could not access internet. I called reception, and a guy was in my room within 5 min. He was unable to resolve, so it let to the next day and still no internet. I called hotel, they helped out, but it was unfixable, so I called this number 866-812-6913. Now you have to realize that Leesville apparently does not have any cell towers, since reception is horrible. Inside the hotel you are lucky to have 1 bar. Generally 0 bars. And you can forget 3G/4G. more like 1x.

So I called with the 1 bar reception. They helped out (and I lost connection with them once) So I had to call back. It was still un-fixable.

The 3rd day, I was like, this cannot continue. I had to call the 866 number, but this time, I went outside to make the phone call in the driveway. Luckly I had some power for the laptop out there. Some how it was about being on a different wireless signal that I got connected? I have no idea how.

Breakfast was normal. Virually always the same.

Construction outside on road making it hard to get in hotel area.

Other than that, I would think the $$ paid in this area for a hotel would be less? But it was not so cheap. Sort of shocking for this area.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Leesville - Ft. Polk, responded to this reviewResponded April 30, 2013

Dear jetlag89,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review of our property. Please accept our sincerest apologies for the inconveniences you encountered during your stay and for the room conditions that did not meet your expectations. Your comments about the AC and the unusual smell in the room have been documented and will be forwarded to the appropriate departments for necessary actions. Thank you again for your review and we hope to have an opportunity of welcoming you back again soon.

Janice A