Holiday Inn Express Leesville - Ft. Polk
  • Pool
Montigo Inn(Leesville)
Quality Inn(Leesville)
View Hotel
All reviewsfront deskin townihg hotelsspecial parkingsympathy cardstay there againlittle thingsfeel right at homeft polkmorning breakfastgreat hospitalitycomplimentary breakfastspecial thanksstaff was very friendlyhotel staffhome away from homebusiness center
FilterAll languages
Reviewed February 24, 2013

Great staff from the entire front desk (Jen Nora, beer chick, willy, Phillis, and Tammy). They helped make my long stay outstanding. Housekeeping under the watchful eye of MS Liz made coming home to clean room with a lot of TLC a joy and she truly cares about her staff and rooms it shows she loves her job and her staff does an outstanding job.

My hats off to the management here they have assembled a great team and I look forward to the next time I have to travel this way

Room Tip: Any room is good but I like the 2nd floor best.
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed February 12, 2013

Had a late trip and showed up at Holiday Inn in Leesville. Nice clean rooms, good price and worth the stay. Beds are a little bit firm but when your tired, anything feels good. Not too many decent places to eat so take advantage of the Continental breakfast.

Room Tip: Breakfast was good, eat there because not too many good restraunts in the area.
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed January 10, 2013

I just want to thank the Holiday Inn Express at Leesville for treating me like family. I stayed there last month, and I had some issues with getting a few work and personal things done on time. The Front Desk helped me get them done on time. The best part? I stopped by there today, January 10th, to see if I may have left my laptop behind during my stay in December. Well, I did leave it behind and the Front Desk had it waiting for me with big smiles on their face!!!

I can't thank you guys enough. I wanted to stay with you on this trip, but you were all booked up! I can see why. I can't thank you enough for everything you did!! I will be seeing you next month.

Thanks, Mary Seiler

Room Tip: I loved the King size bed room. It was very well decorated and up to date.
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed December 3, 2012

Stayed here for about two weeks for business on Ft. Polk. Didn't really find anything too extraordinary good or bad.

Good points: Hotel seemed fairly new-ish so rooms were in good repair. Internet was fast but did have problems on a few days that were quickly resolved. Hotel was near where most of the food eating places (I refuse to call some of these places "restaurants") and the local Wal-Mart.

Bad parts: It's in Leesville. Oh yeah, the parking is limited along the pool-side and front of the building and that's where most people seem to want to park. Lastly, except for the very first day, my keycard refused to work on any of the side entrances so had to walk around to the front everytime.

Everything else was a typical HIX experience if you've ever been to one.

FYI: Nothing to do with hotel but when traveling on Main St (AKA US171), you might experience a violent up-and-down pitching motion with your vehicle. Relax, this is normal due to the road.

Room Tip: Avoid Leesville. Barring that, Northside rooms overlooked the pool.
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank thunderguppy
Reviewed November 30, 2012

I have stayed at the HI in the past and loved it! We came in town for a funeral this week and wanted to stay here and we are so happy we made that choice. The management gave us a sympathy card for our loss and allowed us to have a family member join us for a complimentary breakfast so we wouldn't have to leave for breakfast. Phillis is the manager and she is just amazing!! Holiday Inn has had my business in the past and will continue to keep it in the future. The staff has been top notch. Thank you for your kindness.

• Stayed: November 2012