SureStay Hotel by Best Western Leesville
Montigo Inn(Leesville)
  • Pool
Quality Inn(Leesville)
View Hotel
All reviewsstagecoach innclean friendlyplace to stayfantastic serviceup to dateother hotelsabove averageice machinein townbusiness meetingjob well doneextended stayroom was largenice breakfastbreakfast areastar hotelchoose this hotel
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 26, 2013 via mobile

This is a very clean hotel. The front desk personnel was very nice and helpful. A great value. We felt very safe as well. I have stayed at many hotels. This was a very nice place. Great location. Nice pool. Spacious room. Overly pleased!

• Stayed: July 2013
Reviewed February 25, 2013

This Best Western Motel is one of the best motels I have stayed at. If all motels were this clean and nice, we would not mind being travelers 365 days a year. Very well managed, clean and decently priced. Front Desk was really nice and presented her Motel as the best and she is correct.

Room Tip: Stay in this place and do not stay in town with the traffic, you will be very happy.
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank John B
Reviewed October 4, 2012

We stayed at this hotel over Labor Day weekend, going to a family reunion in a nearby community. The rooms were clean, modern, and well-maintained. The staff was helpful and friendly. Nothing bad to say at all! They handled our group (9 rooms) well and with a great attitude.

We didn't have a chance to try the pool, but it looked like a nice place to hang out.

We stayed here last year, as well, and had the same positive experience.

Wouldn't hesitate to stay there again if the reunion is over that way next year!

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed September 23, 2012

My husband and I stayed at this same location nearly five years ago and we found it as friendly and as clean as we did then. The landscaping was well kept as the rooms and the main areas. We would have no problem staying here again while in town.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Reviewed April 12, 2012

I have never stayed, even in expensive hotels, in such a fabulously clean and quiet hotel. This place is small but a wonderful place to stay whether long term or just passing through. Sammy Cole, the manager along with all of the staff is wonderful!! They are extremely helpful and courteous...always a pleasant smle and GOOD MORNING! They have a great free breakfast in a sparkling clean dining area with an array of hot and cold foods. Great Louisiana brand Community Coffee in the room...not some cheap generic coffee as I have had in other hotels I have stayed. I always check beds for cleanliness and they were superb and I always check behind furniture-not a bit of dust or filth.They put on clean comforters. They dont strip the bed and put the slept on comforter back on the bed for the next person to sleep on as the majority of hotels do!! I watched housekeeping strip beds and take the comforters from the slept in beds with the dirty laundry. Amazing!!!Not a cob web in any exterior/interior corner, nor a stain on any slab of exterior concrete. The place is simply IMMACULATE!! You never hear any outside noise at all....not even a train close by-not a sound! The pool area is clean and has a relaxing courtyard in which to sit. Also, ask for the wonderful military rate! I highly recommend this place to anyone who wants a nice place to stay. They also have a business center for your business needs!! I think ALL hotels and motels across the nation could learn something from Mr. Cole and his staff on how a hotel should be kept and guests treated.

Room Tip: We stayed towards the back and it was great!!The rooms have ample space with a small frig and microwave and big, roomy showers with plenty of linens. I had a room with two queen beds that were very comfortable. No AC noise and cooled the room great!
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family