“Best Hotel for the price in Leesville!”
Review of Montigo Inn

Montigo Inn
Ranked #5 of 11 Hotels in Leesville
New Orleans, Louisiana, United States
“Best Hotel for the price in Leesville!”
Reviewed March 14, 2013

From the first day I checked in, I have been surprised with the professionalism and the warmth that all staff members have displayed. Each morning for breakfast, I am welcomed with a smile, handshake or inquiries of my stay. I have been staying here for the last 3 weeks due to work and I am very pleased with the measures that are taken to keep everyone happy. Going into my second week there, all hotels were booked up due to an event and Super 8 took the initiative to set a room aside for me on account that I MAY BE staying. To me that is not the best part. To accommodate my stay there, I was booked for a jacuzzi suite the last night of that week stay for the same rate. When I began the following Monday, my jacuzzi suite wasn't available either. The owner, who is an extremely nice man, saw my dismay and booked me for a jacuzzi suite for the entire next week. What a great surprise because it fell on my birthday! Thank you for the hospitality and keeping my stay very happy.

Room Tip: Rooms near the office work best for me.
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Blake B
mike k, Front Office Manager at Montigo Inn, responded to this review, April 26, 2013
Thank you so much for such a kind, and thoughtful review! Guests like you make doing our job that much more enjoyable! We are so glad that you enjoyed your stay, and it is our job to make sure that our guests are satisfied 100%! We hope that you will come back and stay with us on all of your stays in Leesville, La. We look forward to having your business again!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
Houston, Texas
Reviewed March 5, 2013

The managers are generous and kind, clean rooms, fresh breakfast and convenient location, I definitely recommend this hotel. I stayed there with my family at least 7-8 times and was very satisfied on each stay. will definitely stay there again.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank AmirD11296
Thank you so much for coming to stay with us multiple times! Having our guests stay with us over and over again makes us very happy, and we are so proud to be able to serve our guests happily! We thank you for staying with us and hope you will continue to come and stay at Super 8 everytime you are in need of a hotel in Leesville, Louisina!
Carrollton, Texas
Reviewed February 27, 2013

I went down to this to Leesville a couple weekends ago, and my friends and I stayed at this Super 8 hotel. To my astonishment, we all really enjoyed the great service, the food they had to offer, and the customer service (which at many other Super 8 hotels were not good at all). The room itself was very tidy and comfortable. I am a very picky person when it comes to staying at hotels, and this one exceeded my expectations. I definitely recommend this hotel to anyone going to Leesville!

Room Tip: Personally, I prefer the rooms higher up.
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled with friends
1 Thank Farah A
Thank you so much for staying with us! We are so glad that you enjoyed your stay. Our job here at Super 8 in Leesville is to ensure all of our guests have the best possible experience. We hope that you will stay with us again on your next stay in Leesville! Thank you!
Oceanside, California
Reviewed December 30, 2012

You aren't going to Leesville on a 4 star luxury spa package, so you won't be disappointed with the Super 8. The rooms are clean, the staff exhibits wonderful Southern hospitality, and the price is great. The king size bed was comfortable and the choice of TV channels was more than adequate for the area. On the down side there was no place to hang clothes except the small hanger in the bathroom which meant everything got steamed when taking a shower. The windows don't open which means you have to run the fan/heater all night if you want any circulation. The beds have no blanket so once again you have to run the heater all night if you don't want to freeze. Overall the Super 8 is a good value for the area.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
Thank you so much for your concern, we will definetely take all of your concerns into consideration. We hope that you enjoyed your stay, and will come and stay with us again.
West Columbia, South Carolina
Reviewed December 24, 2012 via mobile

This my third stay here and I will continue to choose this hotel when in Leesville. The rooms are so nicely decorated and very clean. All rooms are on the first floor. The hotel is centrally located in the heart of Leesville.
Only downside is the occasional train blowing its whistle nearby, you can't avoid them in Leesville.

• Stayed December 2012
mike k, Front Office Manager at Montigo Inn, responded to this review, February 26, 2013
Dear Customer,

That train can definately be a downside, however we are so glad the hotel made up for the rest of it for you! We hope that you will continue choosing this hotel for the rest of your stays! We hope to see you soon.

Thank You.
Texas
Reviewed November 24, 2012

This is not your stereotypical Super 8. From reservations, breakfast, special requests, and cleanliness, I experienced superior service at this hotel. Everything in the hotel appeared to be new. I would definitely recommend staying here if you ever have to go through Leesville.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled solo
Thank you so much for your review! We are very glad that you enjoyed your stay. Providing excellent service for our customers is definetely our motto for this hotel. We hope that you will come back and stay with us!

Thank You.