“Haven't let me down yet”
Review of Montigo Inn

Montigo Inn
Ranked #5 of 11 Hotels in Leesville
Reviewed December 24, 2012 via mobile

This my third stay here and I will continue to choose this hotel when in Leesville. The rooms are so nicely decorated and very clean. All rooms are on the first floor. The hotel is centrally located in the heart of Leesville.
Only downside is the occasional train blowing its whistle nearby, you can't avoid them in Leesville.

• Stayed: December 2012
mike k, Front Office Manager at Montigo Inn, responded to this reviewResponded February 26, 2013

Dear Customer,

That train can definately be a downside, however we are so glad the hotel made up for the rest of it for you! We hope that you will continue choosing this hotel for the rest of your stays! We hope to see you soon.

A Wyndham traveler
EDMOND
Reviewed December 8, 2012

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Reviewed November 24, 2012

This is not your stereotypical Super 8. From reservations, breakfast, special requests, and cleanliness, I experienced superior service at this hotel. Everything in the hotel appeared to be new. I would definitely recommend staying here if you ever have to go through Leesville.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled solo

Thank you so much for your review! We are very glad that you enjoyed your stay. Providing excellent service for our customers is definetely our motto for this hotel. We hope that you will come back and stay with us!

Reviewed November 12, 2012

Just a note to tell you what a delightful evening we had staying at the Super 8 Motel last week. The room was clean with attractive furnishings and a very comfortable bed. The Jacuzzi bath was relaxing and wonderful therapy for my husband and me as senior citizen with our aches and pains. We relaxed as we watched in living color as our favorite football team won its game on the HD television.

Attention to detail in decor and accouterments made this room special, as the geometric patterns of draperies complemented the theme of the paintings. Even the faucets and shower heads had classical geometric shapes! Arabian coffee in our room and a delicious Continental breakfast added to the value of the room. My husband and I would highly recommend the Leesville Super 8 to travelers and local persons with a need for extra rooms.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
mike k, General Manager at Montigo Inn, responded to this reviewResponded February 26, 2013

Dear Customer,

Thank you very much for the wonderful review! We were so delighted to have you stay with us! We are very glad you enjoyed your stay and please do come back and visit with us soon!

Reviewed November 12, 2012

The staff and management at Super 8 in Leesville were friendly, professional and accommodating during our stay for a class reunion. We appreciate their service and would recommend this property. We needed extra towels for our family and these were provided with extra coffee. Mr. Karmali also kindly worked with us on changes to our reservation and I felt that he truly had our full satisfaction in mind.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family

Thank you very much, we appreciate your business. We hope that you will always choose super 8 to meet your hotel needs and that we will see you soon! We are so glad we were a help in aiding during your reunion!

Thank You!

Reviewed November 4, 2012

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Reviewed September 21, 2012

MR and MRS Karmali have a great staff at Super 8. I was called up to work and spend 2 weeks in Leesville and the all the staff member who I had a chance to talk to we very friendly very respectfull and made be feel at home. I stay in many hotel and motel and this hotel has got to be one of the best I have very stayed in. The room was very clean and organized. I need to use my computer for work and having the wireless connection is a must for me. I had no problems sending and recieving all my work. In the morning I need a good cup of Go Go juice to get me going, the choice of coffe the hotel has a great! Great place to stay!

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
mike k, General Manager at Montigo Inn, responded to this reviewResponded October 11, 2012

Thank you very much, we appreciate your business. We hope that you will always choose super 8 to meet your hotel needs!

Also consider these accommodations in or near Leesville
Quality Inn
La Quinta Inn & Suites Leesville Ft Polk
Comfort Suites Leesville
Comfort Suites Leesville
#6 of 11 in Leesville

Been to Montigo Inn? Share your experiences!