“A great night's stay for two!”
Review of Montigo Inn

Montigo Inn
Ranked #5 of 11 Hotels in Leesville
Reviewed November 12, 2012

Just a note to tell you what a delightful evening we had staying at the Super 8 Motel last week. The room was clean with attractive furnishings and a very comfortable bed. The Jacuzzi bath was relaxing and wonderful therapy for my husband and me as senior citizen with our aches and pains. We relaxed as we watched in living color as our favorite football team won its game on the HD television.

Attention to detail in decor and accouterments made this room special, as the geometric patterns of draperies complemented the theme of the paintings. Even the faucets and shower heads had classical geometric shapes! Arabian coffee in our room and a delicious Continental breakfast added to the value of the room. My husband and I would highly recommend the Leesville Super 8 to travelers and local persons with a need for extra rooms.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
mike k, General Manager at Montigo Inn, responded to this reviewResponded February 26, 2013

Dear Customer,

Thank you very much for the wonderful review! We were so delighted to have you stay with us! We are very glad you enjoyed your stay and please do come back and visit with us soon!

Thank You.

Reviewed November 12, 2012

The staff and management at Super 8 in Leesville were friendly, professional and accommodating during our stay for a class reunion. We appreciate their service and would recommend this property. We needed extra towels for our family and these were provided with extra coffee. Mr. Karmali also kindly worked with us on changes to our reservation and I felt that he truly had our full satisfaction in mind.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family

Thank you very much, we appreciate your business. We hope that you will always choose super 8 to meet your hotel needs and that we will see you soon! We are so glad we were a help in aiding during your reunion!

Thank You!

Reviewed November 4, 2012

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Reviewed September 21, 2012

MR and MRS Karmali have a great staff at Super 8. I was called up to work and spend 2 weeks in Leesville and the all the staff member who I had a chance to talk to we very friendly very respectfull and made be feel at home. I stay in many hotel and motel and this hotel has got to be one of the best I have very stayed in. The room was very clean and organized. I need to use my computer for work and having the wireless connection is a must for me. I had no problems sending and recieving all my work. In the morning I need a good cup of Go Go juice to get me going, the choice of coffe the hotel has a great! Great place to stay!

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
mike k, General Manager at Montigo Inn, responded to this reviewResponded October 11, 2012

Thank you very much, we appreciate your business. We hope that you will always choose super 8 to meet your hotel needs!

Reviewed September 2, 2012

When preparing to evacuate during hurricane conditions, we prayed and asked God to lead us to a place where we'd feel safe, and at the same time, feel at home. We were four adults, a young child, and an infant. I called and made reservations expressing how many were in our party and we could really only afford one room. We were placed in a family size room with two very comfortable queen size beds and the room size allowed us more than enough space to set up a portacrib and baby swing (etc) while still allowing us to accommodate a ton of luggage and walking space. We spent three nights at Super 8 and the staff was wonderful. Every need was met and we have zero complaints. Mike, Meena, and staff.... You made us feel like family. We truly thank God for the time spent there. We will definitely return not only as guests but as friends. Continue to let your light shine. This was no ordinary Super 8.

• Stayed: August 2012

Thank you so much for your kind response. It is the duty of our staff to make each and every customer have a very comfortable stay at our hotel. We appreciate your business, and are very glad to know you enjoyed your stay at such a hectic time! We hope to see you soon, and hope that you will stay with us again! Thank you!

Reviewed July 23, 2012 via mobile

Stayed for one night. Room was very clean and well maintained. Only complaint is the bed was a bit hard for my taste, and the pillows were just about the thinnest I have ever slept on.

I would stay again...but would definately bring my own pillows!

• Stayed: July 2012

Thank you very much for staying with us, and we hope to see you again!

Reviewed May 29, 2012

I have been staying in Super 8 in Leesville, LA. four days a week since November of 2011 until 5-29-2012. Mike and Meena Karmali is the best host I have ever had while staying away from home. Mike and Meena and the staff are very friendly and always helpful and they go out of their way to help you feel at home.

The front desk manger, Virginia, is very efficient and keeps everything running smooth.

The house keepers are very friendly and always have the rooms clean and nice looking.

The rooms, landscape and overall appearance of the motel is always very, very clean and nice.

A friend of mine, Bob, was staying at this motel. He began to have some heart problems. We needed to take him to emergency room to see a cardiologist. Meena called a doctor friend and got Bob an appointment immediately, no waiting room wait. She also made sure that we got to clinic by leading us to the clinic.

This is a top rated placed to stay when away from home!!

Lowell

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled on business
mike k, General Manager at Montigo Inn, responded to this reviewResponded June 3, 2012

Thank you very much for nice review, we appreciate your business, hope to see your smiling face every week GOD BLESS YOU.