“Nice and Clean”

Ranked #1 of 11 Hotels in Leesville
Washington, Pennsylvania
“Nice and Clean”
Reviewed January 21, 2014 via mobile

This was a beautiful and clean property. The beds were not very comfortable to me, but I like a super soft bed. My only real complaint was that they authorized my card for 329.00. Which is fine, but when I called down and asked two different people about it they both said my card had not been charged anything. I worried the whole holiday weekend that somebody had hacked my card, but it really was them. Wish they would have just told me that. Tammy at the front desk was super nice and helpful though!!

Stayed January 2014
Mack P, General Manager at Hampton Inn Leesville/Ft. Polk, responded to this review, February 18, 2014
Hi Bfglee!

Thank you so much for taking the time to express your experience at our hotel and your compliment on Tammy. I apologize for the inconvenience of the authorization on your credit card. I will address this with our team, to come up with different procedures in the future. It is good to hear that you found our hotel beautiful and clean! As we take pride in our quality. I will share your comments with our staff and friends on Facebook.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (57)
Fayetteville, United States
Reviewed January 20, 2014

My overall stay was very pleasant, would recommend to a friend, as well as will return in the near future. The overall condition of the hotel was superb; I would not change a thing. The staff was very professional, polite and showed a genuine concern for all equally. Think the location was a little odd, as it's located directly behind the Holiday Inn, which is the sane as saying your services are second rate! So from a business prospective would not recommend building and/or replicating that decision again, sends a negative message to potential customers.

Hi Kenny P!

We are so honored that you think we are "superb"! We enjoyed having you stay with us and are excited that we can expect to see you again! Our team members take pride in offering our guests an outstanding experience. It really means a lot when you let us know! I will share your comments with our staff and friends on Facebook.
Fort Bragg, NC, United States
Reviewed January 17, 2014

Found a black widow crawling across the bathroom floor. Notified the front desk about it and left for the day. Upon my return I was told that maintenance and exterminators needed to go through the room. I had to ask 3 times to be me moved to another room so I did not need to deal with the inconvenience while I was working on some reports. The girl at the front desk was less than helpful and was determined to keep me in the room. I would have moved but it had already been booked through the military as part of a group, and there was no need for 6 of us to change locations. There were other issues, the yogurt put out in the morning had expired the month prior, and the furniture in the room was broken.

1 Thank Matt F
Hi Matt F!

Please accept our sincere apologies for the disappointing service of your recent stay. We know our guests deserve the best and we will use your comments as we continually evolve to best meet and exceed our guests' expectations. I have shared your comments with our team and assure you appropriate steps have been made to correct the issues you encountered. Should you return to our area in future we would love to have you back.
United States
Reviewed January 17, 2014

The staff at this hotel are the best I have ever experenced. They are fantastic. I will gladly stay at this motel again. I wish all hotels had the same staff. They went out of their way to do anything we requested.

Hi John Steve P!

Thank you for sharing your experience! I'm so glad to hear that you thought our staff was "the best ever"! What an honor! They will be happy to know that they had a lasting impression on one of our guest. I will most definitely share your comments with them and our friends on Facebook.
Missouri City, Texas
Reviewed January 2, 2014

If is possible to clone Jessamy and Tammy and put their clones in other Hilton hotels, Hilton would be the greatest. I am a Diamond member and I only stay in the Hilton family hotels. I have to say these are the best two Hilton staff members I have every come in contact with. They have set a very high standard for the rest of the Hilton hotels to live up too. Keep up the great work and thanks for everything you did for me.

Room Tip: For smokers the first floor have very short walks to get to the outside.
1 Thank Joseph G
Hi Joseph G!

I am honored that you thought so highly of our hotel and of Tammy and Jessamy! Our hotel is indeed part of a large family of hotels but our staff works to demonstrate friendly and efficient service to set us apart from the rest. It is great that you found that to be true! Safe travels and we hope you make it back soon to see us. I will definitely share your comments with Tammy and Jessamy.
Fort Hood, Texas
Reviewed December 31, 2013

No, no, no, that makes the Hampton Inn, Leesville, sound half-staff in comparison...But the truth is, the last night I had slept in or near Leesville was the barracks at Fort Polk before my first Iraqi tour in 2004. The Hampton Leesville is a gem, in and of itself, with a great location, a quiet setting but proximity to restaurants, etc., and both a tremendous, responsive staff and wonderfully appointed, comfortable rooms. So, Soldier, get your S-1 to cut y'all TDY orders with per diem enough to stay at The Hampton, and all the rest of you, check it out, too!

• Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank BrooklynSheldon
Hi Brooklysheldon!

Our team strives to provide excellent customer service and a fabulous place to stay! Our location is excellent and our guest have easy access to everything. Thank you for your review. I will certainly share your comments with our staff and friends on Facebook.
Humble
Reviewed December 29, 2013

I was in town for a wedding and stayed at this hotel. This was a Very Clean Hotel and the Staff was Excellent in every way possible! The Breakfast was Grand. The Fitness and Spa was also a big plus to exercise and relax. Will definitely stay here again, a great hotel overall!

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family

1 Thank chetanjasper
Hi Chetanjasper!

We are so glad that you had an awesome stay! Thank you for posting the great comments about our clean hotel and excellent staff! I will definitely share your comments with our staff and Facebook Friends.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Leesville
Holiday Inn Express Leesville - Ft. Polk
Montigo Inn
Montigo Inn
#5 of 11 in Leesville
#1 of 5 in DeRidder

Been to Hampton Inn Leesville/Ft. Polk? Share your experiences!