“OUSTANDING HOTEL”

Ranked #1 of 11 Hotels in Leesville
Galesburg, Illinois
“OUSTANDING HOTEL”
Reviewed August 26, 2013

Very clean and comfortable......Awesome staff............very Hospitable................breakfast was great {needed hard boiled eggs} but good variety and if you would of had a restaurant I would have probably used it..............beds comfort rated as top shelf!!!! Pool was the bomb!! Resonable price for three days............You guys and gurls Rock!! I will be back for years to come 2 times a year!!

Room Tip: near the pool room 118 was the room i stayed in and it was centrally located...awesome
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Kristian R, Manager at Hampton Inn Leesville/Ft. Polk, responded to this review, October 14, 2013
Dear TODDKIVISTO,

Thank you for such a wonderful review! I am very proud of our amazing staff. Its always great to hear someone else praise our team! I will certainly share your comments! It will go a long way to encourage them to keep doing what they do.

Thank you for the suggestion about hard boiled eggs. Hampton is rolling out a NEW breakfast beginning in November. You should see the change nationwide no later than the beginning of next year! We are VERY excited about this change and cannot wait for you to visit us again!

Kristian Roddy | Assistant General Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (57)
Seattle, United States
Reviewed August 19, 2013

Clean, Clean, Clean. Very private, and the break fast is pretty standard. I would personally like to see fresh fruit, Hard Boiled Eggs standard. The wait staff was a little bit disconnected with the breakfast. The hotel is next to things in walking distance to a lot of things, in a very quiet town. I would highly recommended it.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Kristian R, Manager at Hampton Inn Leesville/Ft. Polk, responded to this review, August 24, 2013
Mr. Brad G,

Thank you for such a lovely review! My housekeeping staff truly works hard every single day to provide a spotless hotel for all of our guests. In fact, we were just recently inspected by Hilton Worldwide (our corporate offices) and earned a cleanliness score of 99.32%! Almost a perfect! I will certainly share your comments with our Housekeeping Team. They will be tickled with your recognition. I will also share your review with our friends on Facebook.

Glendale, United States
Reviewed August 3, 2013

I wasn't expecting such a well designed, modern decor hotel. I was impressed. The room was awesome, and the free internet was fast. The staff was friendly and accommodating. If we had to leave before breakfast started they made sure there were to-go bags ready for us.. Thanks

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Kristian R, Manager at Hampton Inn Leesville/Ft. Polk, responded to this review, August 13, 2013
Dear Donnon B,

Thank you for your wonderful compliments! I'm very excited that you thought so highly of our hotel. I will certainly share your comments with all of our staff and our friends on Facebook. Thanks!

Luling, Louisiana
Reviewed July 30, 2013 via mobile

The hotel was nice and room was clean. The staff was friendly and helpful. The breakfast was nice and hot and good choices. The only complaint would be is the beds were a little hard. Other than the bed I really enjoyed my stay. I would stay again and recommend this hotel.

• Stayed July 2013
Dear rockd71,

Thank you for your review! I appreciate your wonderful compliments about our friendly and helpful staff. I apologize that the beds were not as soft as you prefer. Let me know the next time you stay at our hotel, and I will be happy to provide you with an extra fluffy mattress pad!

Washington DC, United States
Reviewed July 29, 2013

I stayed at the Hampton Inn in Leesville / New LLano, LA outside of Fort Polk. Though it was an exhausting trip, The entire place was absolutely perfect. Clean, modern, plenty of amenities, and great staff. The beds are superb, bathrooms quite well done, and the jacuzzi and pool helped a lot considering the muggy weather. In particular, 2 very helpful and professional staff - Jamie at the front desk and the nice lady that handles breakfast made the stay there even better.

Dear Mr. John P,

Thank you for your review! I'm truly honored that you thought our hotel was "absolutely perfect." I can't thank you enough for such a kind review. I will certainly share your comments with our staff. They will certainly appreciate the recognition! Comments like yours goes a long way to encouraging our hardworking men and women. I will also share with our friends on Facebook!

Leipers Fork, Tennessee
Reviewed July 24, 2013

I stay 200 nights a year in hotels, primarily HAMPTON. Never have I had a complaint that was not resolved in a timely and fair manner. Upon check in I was not recognized as a Hilton Hhonors Diamond member, I was questioned about the direct billing of my room, and I was check in under a wrong name. i asked to have it corrected and was ignored by Management. Overall the staff is friendly and helpful, and the rooms clean, but I will never stay here again. The manager doesn't seem to care about a frequent traveller, nor dealing with guest reported issues. There is a Holiday Inn Express in the same parking lot...stay there. I know I will.

2 Thank ScottG155
Mr. Scott G,

Thank you for your review and compliments on the cleanliness of our hotel and friendly staff! However, I am truly distressed by your review. We pride ourselves on excellent customer service and for some reason, we fell short of meeting your expectations. I looked into your situation and have discovered where the confusion began.

You were not recognized as a Diamond member because your boss reserved your room and did not provide your HHonors number. We certainly apologize for the oversight. Your boss also paid for your room, which is why the reservation was in your boss' name and not yours. Your name was listed on the reservation as the guest currently staying in the room, but not as the guarantor. I think this is where the confusion may have stemmed from.

I certainly apologize for management not responding to you and, as a result, caused you to feel as if your situation was ignored. I can assure you that I was aware of your situation and directed my staff on what to do. Unfortunately, I allowed my busy schedule to get the best of me, and I did not reach out to you personally. That is certainly my mistake, and I hope to get a chance to rectify that in the future.

Mr. ScottG, I appreciate your loyalty to our brand as an esteemed Diamond member. I am deeply sorry that we neglected to provide you with stellar service. I sincerely hope that you provide us an opportunity to turn this unsatisfactory visit into something positive. Feel free to contact me at your leisure to further discuss your stay.

It is comments like yours, Mr. ScottG, that truly help us become one of the best in the business. I appreciate your review and candid comments.

Dallas, Texas
Reviewed July 20, 2013

This place deserves 6 STARS, this is one of the nicest Hotels that we have stayed in a very long time. The setup and décor are remarkable, and both the front office and breakfast employees are both courteous and nice.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Kristian R, Manager at Hampton Inn Leesville/Ft. Polk, responded to this review, July 24, 2013
Mr. Ricardo V,

Thank you for such a wonderful review! I'm so glad that we provided a "6 star" experience for you! It is always nice to hear such wonderful compliments from our guests. It goes a long way to encouraging us! I will definitely share your compliments with our staff and our friends on Facebook.