“Horrible Customer Service Ruined this place”

Comfort Suites Leesville
Ranked #7 of 11 Hotels in Leesville
Saint Louis, Missouri
“Horrible Customer Service Ruined this place”
Reviewed July 18, 2013

The Hotel Room was clean and the bed was very comfortable. However, I when it was time for me to check out, I had to wait over five minutes. The invisible clerk was outside smoking, and observed me the entire time waiting patiently for me to check out. At night I wanted to use the hot tub. However, I was told by the night clerk that the timer was in the closet, and she doesn't have the key to the room. Nice, so that hot tub was basically useless at night. The breakfast was terrible. The eggs were runny, and the bacon was under cooked. I would of told the clerk in the morning that, however she didn't even care to ask how my stay was. Not too mention I had to wait at the counter for my receipt. Very old school. Most hotels slide the receipt under the door. Not this one. Maybe this is the norm with this hotel chain. I normally stay at the Marriott's, however in Leesville I was forced to stay here because they don't have a Marriott Brand Hotel. I will stay at the Holiday Inn Express the next time I come to town for business.

Room Tip: Avoid a room that faces the highway. You will hear construction, and a train all night long. Not v...
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Kay N, General Manager at Comfort Suites Leesville, responded to this review, August 22, 2013
Thank you for your feed back it was greatly appreciated we strive for excellent guest service.
We apologize for the hot tub ,due to road construction we had trash in our pump, it has been corrected. And as for front desk agent there is no smoking allowed .We hope you will give us the opportunity to show you that our customer service is very important to us.And we would love the opportunity to earn your business back. Please feel free to contact me anytime at the hotel.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
Reviewed July 11, 2013 via mobile

We stayed here for 4 days while moving to the area. We had a 2 queen suite with a sofa bed for my husband, myself and our 4 small children. The hotel appeared clean and seemed empty for most of our stay. The breakfast was tasty - biscuits and gravy, grits, oatmeal, waffles, and pastries. The pool was great, and there's even a small patio for grilling. Yes, there are train tracks across the street, but we had a room pretty close to the road, and I didn't notice train noises. There was construction going on when we stayed, which made getting in and out of this place tricky. And every time I walked up to the front desk, the attendant was playing on their phone. But if I worked at a hotel in a sleepy small town, I'd probably play on my phone too.

• Stayed June 2013
Kay N, General Manager at Comfort Suites Leesville, responded to this review, July 17, 2013
Thank you for your input it helps correct any problems we may have so we can improve our guest services.
Baton Rouge, Louisiana
Reviewed June 30, 2013

I've stayed everywhere in Leesville. This place dominates.

Huge clean rooms
Manager reception at night with food and drinks
Brand spanking new property

This place is a 10 out 10. Seriously. It's even better than the other Comfort Suites I've stayed at. If you're deciding between here and anywhere else, stay here. I've tried them all.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
Kay N, General Manager at Comfort Suites Leesville, responded to this review, July 2, 2013
Thank you for rating us on Trip advisor ,we look forward to seeing you again,please let us know how we can improve our guest services
BLOOMING GROVE,HAWLEY,PA
Reviewed June 22, 2013

I had the pleasure of staying at your property with my fiancee and grandson for my stepdaughter's graduation at Fort Polk.
Glad to say she is now Physician's Assistant.
Working with one of the biggest travel agencies in the US,and staying in 5 star accommodations all the time Comfort Suites was Superb!!!!

Room Tip: They provided free breakfast and all choices.Swimming pool & jacuzzi
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for rating us on Tripadvisor ,we look forward to you staying with us again
Bay St Louis
Reviewed May 10, 2013

Stayed at this hotel last night - everything was really nice - service great - staff friendly. Room was very comfortable - will definitely stay next time we are back in Leesville - Breakfast also was very good.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for rating us on Tripadvisor ,your input helps us improve our guest services
Petersburg, Virginia
Reviewed April 18, 2013

Have stayed here before--a great place to stay! The whole staff is great, very helpful and friendly! Breakfast was always out on time (ever earlier) and always great! The suite is roomy and very comfortable--so much I always look forward to coming back each night!

We stay in hotels almost 300 nights a year and this is one of the very best places to stay! If you stay you will not be sorry!

Room Tip: Just Stay Here!
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank LTCI
Kay N, Manager at Comfort Suites Leesville, responded to this review, May 9, 2013
Thank you for rating us on trip advisor ,your input helps to improve our service to our guest.
Groton, Massachusetts
Reviewed April 3, 2013

Stayed with family (4) great room awesome space, bathroom, extras ! Facility seemed new , asked desk and has been there about 2 years . Stove ,fridge ,microwave in room nice large handicap accessible shower, room very clean 2 beds and a pullout couch. Average breakfast area, only down side was staff was pulling food before official closing time

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank vermonstaa
Thank you for rating us on Trip Advisor,this helps us to improve our services to all of our guest.