“Pretty plain burgers in a place affecting a 1950's motif.”

Fatboy's and Skinny's Filliing Station
Ranked #2 of 75 Restaurants in Leesville
Description: 337-404-3933
Description: 337-404-3933
Fayetteville, North Carolina, United States
“Pretty plain burgers in a place affecting a 1950's motif.”
Reviewed September 4, 2013

The fifties motif is relatively attractive but also stark and in need of cleaning up. The food is a bit overpriced and without style.

Visited August 2013

Leavenworth, Kansas
“Interesting place”
Reviewed August 25, 2013

Some locals tld me this was the premier burger place. While the decor and menu are interesting, the burger was about average. I got one with BBQ sauce (which was too skimpy) and enjoyed it, but again, nothing special. What WAS good were the Cajun fries. Good place for lunch if you want burger and fries without eating at a chain place.

Visited August 2013
Simpson, LA
“Awesome Food”
Reviewed June 24, 2013

My husband and I don't eat it out much, but if I crave a burger, this joint is my choice. The building the restaurant is in is an old gas station, therefore the name. Also, the restrooms are on the outside of the building, but they are well-maintained. The place doesn't actually look that big from the outside, but there's more room inside than one would expect. It's been a while since we had eaten here, and they've added some new things to their menu, including club sandwiches and chicken salad and a few other things. I wanted a burger, but I don't eat white bread, so I asked if they could put it on wheat. They offered to put it on toasted wheat bread, so I went for that. I had a burger with mayo, barbecue sauce and sauteed onions on toasted wheat and it was OUT OF THIS WORLD!! Oh, my goodness, it was so good! I love their fries, too, because they're made from fresh cut potatoes - yummy! Although, all of their food is made fresh, they are still very fast. There is no other place in the parish I would eat a burger than here- I love it!!!

• Visited June 2013
Providence, Rhode Island, United States
“Actually Pretty Darn Good!”
Reviewed May 28, 2013 via mobile

I was pleasantly surprised with how good their burgers are. I also had the Cajun fries and I thought they were pretty good. They weren't greasy at all. The old school bottle of Coke was priceless. All together I paid $9.90 for a burger, fries, and bottle Coke. That's not too bad but it's not a dollar menu either.

If they served beer or became BYOB, they would have to increase security! This is the best place to eat in Leesville!

Visited May 2013
“A real burger”
Reviewed April 30, 2013

Lived at Ft. Polk here for a year, finished their eating challenge under time, and still love going at least once a month. Atmosphere is great with the outdoor seating.

• Visited April 2013