“BUFFET”

Add it.
La Casa Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #5 of 12 Restaurants in Larose
Reviewed May 26, 2016

When my godchild and I arrived about l5 minutes before the lunch buffet was cleared, we were informed that if we needed anything else (from the buffet) they would gladly serve it. We eat often at La Casa and have never been displeased with the food or the service. I recommend it highly.

Date of visit: May 2016

Reviewed October 8, 2015

Slow service....nothing bothers me MORE THAN WHEN THEY SPECK SPANISH!!!! and you know they are making fun of you and your food!

Date of visit: September 2015
Reviewed August 9, 2015

We live in Houma and love La Casa and were craving their combination fajitas and nothing else would do. They delivered, of course, with a couple of margaritas and an appetizer of nachos we left stuffed. There was a party happening in the big room in the back and we were worried we'd have a long wait, but we were taken care of promptly and efficiently . Thanks La Casa for always being dependable. Wherever we may be...you're always great.

Date of visit: August 2015
Reviewed July 7, 2015

friendly atmosphere, great service, great Mexican food, go there periodically, has a good lunch buffet

Date of visit: February 2015
Reviewed June 30, 2015

First of all the menu prices are WAY to high for the food you get here. The restaurant was very spacious and seemed somewhat clean, but could use some serious updating. The salsa there is served hot. Imagine marinara sauce with some Mexican seasoning thrown in. Salsa should be fresh, cold and chunky. Chips were cold and out of a bag. I drank some of my tea and immediately noticed an extremely foul odor coming from my tea glass. I reported it to the waitress who said "its the tea, I have told them about it, I'll tell them again". It literally smelled like garbage. After receiving a Pepsi as a replacement (in a to-go cup just in case), my food was brought out. I ordered a chorizo queso fundito and two beef tacos. The queso was swimming in grease and the chorizo had no flavor. The taco meat had the texture like it had been cooked, then blended in a blender until it was almost a paste. I asked for some hot sauce (none of the table) and was told that all they had was some Tabasco and something else that they didn't identify but was brought to me in a small portion cup. It is a sin to me for a Mexican restaurant not to have Cholula sauce available. Probably not any better options in the area, but I would avoid eating here again.

Date of visit: June 2015

Been to La Casa Mexican Restaurant? Share your experiences!