“Ignored by server-bad first impression-won't ever return”
Review of Loisel's Restaurant - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Loisel's Restaurant
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed September 3, 2011

Never got my drink order taken when I arrived a few minutes after my family was seated to meet them there for dinner to celebrate my sister's birthday. My boyfriend had to ask another waitress to get a drink for me and even then, it took over twenty minutes to get. I felt like our server was ignoring me. When I finally did get to order my food, the server had the "yeah whatever" attitude towards me. Food was okay-not good, not bad. Due to the poor service, I will never eat here again or recommend to anyone. I'm glad my dad paid for the meal, otherwise, I would not have given her a penny for a tip.--I should have listened to the "rumors" I heard about this place not being that great and having rude people who work there. They're not rumors because it's the truth!