“Awesome Experience”

Best Western La Place Inn
Ranked #3 of 10 Hotels in LaPlace
Reviewed December 29, 2012

We were priveleged to be the first guests upon reopening of the Hotel. The overall experience was outstanding. Great personnel, great accomodations and it was a superior experience, being in the midst of a recently storm ravaged area. Great renovations! Special thanks to Kim Newbrer (Breakfast Mgr) for outstanding customer service/start-up of the re-open.

You can bet we will stay in this hotel again in the future.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
Thank hknight-mpservi... K
Kimberlee C, General Manager at Best Western La Place Inn, responded to this reviewResponded December 31, 2012

Thank you so much for reviewing our hotel. It was a real pleasure to have you with us on our opening night!

I'm delighted to hear you enjoyed your visit, and, yes you are right about Kim. She is a wonderful breakfast hostess, and takes great care of our guests. We are very lucky to have her on our team.

Again, thank you for taking the time to write your review. I will share your compliments with the rest of our staff.

We're looking forward to seeing you guys again real soon! Take care!

Kimberlee Cangelosi

Reviewed August 20, 2012

The front desk help was over the top! I had several changes that needed to be made and some faxes I had to recieve for our softball team. The ladies throughout the week we amazing. Also, the free morning breakfast was great. Ms. Kim Neubra was the one in there every morning on our stay. She is an exceptional worker and was quick to help us get anything we needed. She answered several questions and was very friendly.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family

I would like to personally thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We have recently re-opened after making several renovations to our guest rooms and public areas.

I'm pleased to say that your next stay with us will be even more delightful than the last. We have brand new everything!! I hope that you will come back to visit us again when you return to the area.

I will share your wonderful compliments with Kim, our breakfast attendant. She does an extraordinary job taking care of our guests.

Again, thank you for sharing your experience with us. I'm delighted you enjoyed your stay.

Kimberlee Cangelosi

Reviewed June 12, 2012

i recently stayed at the Best Western Laplace Inn and I am pleased to say that it was the best hotel I have ever stayed at, especially in Laplace Louisiana. The front desk staff is extremely experienced at what they do. The rooms are in tip top shape and the beds are like sleeping on clouds. I will definately stay here again if I have to. Keep up the good work guys!!!

Room Tip: ask to stay in a room in the upper breeze way, they are quiet...right above the lobby!
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business
Vikas P, General Manager at Best Western La Place Inn, responded to this reviewResponded June 20, 2012

Thank you for your business AND your feedback. We strive for excellence when we train our employees. I am certainly pleased that you found our beds were like "sleeping on clouds". We would like to invite you back to stay with us so that you can experience great hospitality like this again!

Reviewed June 3, 2012

The front desk cleak Shonda was very helpful upon check-in and even gave me a few suggestions of places to get some gool 'ol Louisiana cooking! Also, they're breakfast attendant, Kim, definitely set the standard for being a hotel woker. Not only did she look like she cared about her appearance, but she very personable and made sure to greet everyone that came into the b'fast area with a smile. The rooms were clean and spacious, it had a nice flat screen televison and there was plenty of parking. I'm not a pool guy but it must have been nice because many of the other patrons did take advantage of it. I would definitely stay here again in I were in the Laplace area!

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled on business
Vikas P, General Manager at Best Western La Place Inn, responded to this reviewResponded June 13, 2012

Thank you for your feedback AND thank you for your business. We strive for excellence when we train our employees so that we can get excellent customer service. We hope to see you again at our hotel!

Reviewed April 26, 2012

Selected to stay at La Place based upon the previous reviews. A person always has to take a chance when selecting a hotel/motel. Giving a 2 rating might be a bit generous although I must say that the staff was very nice and helpful when needed. When we arrived at the motel, at first it seemed nice. Then we discovered a shortage of towels, the furniture was old and marred and the carpet was just so-so. Decided to stay because the price was right and we spent little to no time in the room. Just a place to shower and sleep. Stayed a total of five nights. On two other occasions, we had to ask the front desk for towels because we had none. Still not sure about the carpet. We had an issue with the toilet not flushing properly. Reported the problem and nothing was done. The refrigerator needed replacing. Placed a bottle of water in the freezer and it was cold, but not frozen by the next morning. The refrigerator barely kept anything cold. The breakfast offered wasn't anything great but it was nice and the area was kept clean by the staff. The vending machines did not work. Had to request bottled water from the front desk every time - saved money I guess. Would we stay there again - not!

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled as a couple
Vikas P, Front Desk Agent at Best Western La Place Inn, responded to this reviewResponded April 30, 2012

Thank you for your feedback AND your business. I would like to personally apologize for the experience you encountered at our property. I will address our housekeeping staff on the problem with the towels. As far as the toilet problem, again let me apologize for no one responding to your report. Usually the maintenance personnel gets on the job right away when something is reported. I would like to again THANK YOU for your time in providing us with your problems that was encountered at our property, it will greatly help us in correcting what needs to be corrected.

Reviewed March 21, 2012

Could not find a room ANYWHERE in New Orleans St Pattys weekend. I was there for work not Play BUT just 25 miles to the east was LaPlace, LA and out side of needing some updates, The Best Western LaPlace Inn is not too bad. Room was clean , Bed was nice... Carpet needs shampooing. I would stay again, Close to NOLA but Not as costly~!

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed November 6, 2011

This is a "motel" for sure. The breakfast weas decent, and trhe rooms were clean, but nothing special. It was a 20 minute drive to New Orleans via the Interstate, so convenient.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near LaPlace
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites La Place
Quality Inn LaPlace
#6 of 10 in LaPlace
TownePlace Suites Laplace
Best Western Plus New Orleans Airport Hotel

Been to Best Western La Place Inn? Share your experiences!