“very clean and very nice employees”

Days Inn LaPlace- New Orleans
Ranked #2 of 10 Hotels in LaPlace
Reviewed May 15, 2013

The employees were very nice and rooms were very clean. Would recommend hotel to friends and family. Housekeeping did a very good job. Everyone was very nice and friendly. Days Inn was the best hotel in the area and in a great location. I would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family

Reviewed May 4, 2013

Yes, a Days Inn, yes, damage from a hurricane and under construction, yes a long way from my conference in New Orleans, but this motel worked out very well for me!

I was late reserving for a conference that had EVERY room in New Orleans booked. This motel was very accommodating, very friendly and were very helpful helping me find my way around. The newly renovated room was spartan but very comfortable.

Recognizing the state of repair, the motel was very good in both reducing the price but accommodating in every way.

Reviews of this motel are vary widely. It's all about expectations, so go in not expecting a Hyatt folks. I think, one renovations are complete this will be an above standard motel for a Days Inn. I I believe this motel offers a great alternative and a comfortable, quiet and accessible route to New Orleans.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed April 25, 2013

It is difficult to give a review only because the Inn is still under construction from the hurricane. The bottom floor is not ready and there is no breakfast due to all the construction going on. It is a great location and the staff is super friendly. I would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed April 24, 2013

This hotel has received great reviews and was listed as the best in the area and that was one of the reasons I booked the hotel. We wanted a more affordable hotel outside New Orleans for relaxing and swimming after a hot day in NOLA. There was supposed to be breakfast and a pool, but upon our arrival we were told that neither one was available due to Hurricane Isaac that had done damage to the hotel last August. I booked the hotel in January and not a word of the damage was mentioned. I even looked at the current information and the hotel still states that it has a pool and offers free breakfast. Service was ok, the room was clean, but really old and worn. I would not recommend to stay here and I can not understand the good ratings this hotel has received before. The prize is high for what you get.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed April 20, 2013

I visit Laplace, La. Often and chose the Days Inn go stay. The staff are very welcoming and kind. If you price compare the staff will beat any price Hotel in the area. One will not regret staying there. Lovely place. I will be returning again.

• Stayed: April 2013
Reviewed April 15, 2013

We arrived 4/11. With no hotel as everything was booked due to the FQ festivities! We had no place to stay but we were on a mission. 2 adults and 3 small children. We drove out past Nola and found this place. I was a little upset at first cause the only 2 things I wanted was breakfast and a pool. Well, they didnt have breakfast nor a pool due to construction from the hurricane last fall. However, the lady won me over. The daughter was super nice, she gave us great suggestions on breakfast. The rooms were clean, no construction noise, The place was great! WE ENJOYED! Will def. stay again if headed out that way! Didn't smell funky either! Highly recommend!

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed April 8, 2013

Well the hotel was under construction due to last years floods but all the banging and hammering was done do it was very quiet. No continental or pool at the time but I didn't mind, I was running around everywhere so I didn't eat much. Very friendly staff, family owned business and they were very helpfull. Will definitely stay again if I get back down to La Place again!!! This one is a winner!!

• Stayed: April 2013