“Very nice staff...”

Days Inn LaPlace- New Orleans
Ranked #2 of 10 Hotels in LaPlace
Reviewed April 20, 2013

I visit Laplace, La. Often and chose the Days Inn go stay. The staff are very welcoming and kind. If you price compare the staff will beat any price Hotel in the area. One will not regret staying there. Lovely place. I will be returning again.

• Stayed: April 2013

Reviewed April 15, 2013

We arrived 4/11. With no hotel as everything was booked due to the FQ festivities! We had no place to stay but we were on a mission. 2 adults and 3 small children. We drove out past Nola and found this place. I was a little upset at first cause the only 2 things I wanted was breakfast and a pool. Well, they didnt have breakfast nor a pool due to construction from the hurricane last fall. However, the lady won me over. The daughter was super nice, she gave us great suggestions on breakfast. The rooms were clean, no construction noise, The place was great! WE ENJOYED! Will def. stay again if headed out that way! Didn't smell funky either! Highly recommend!

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed April 8, 2013

Well the hotel was under construction due to last years floods but all the banging and hammering was done do it was very quiet. No continental or pool at the time but I didn't mind, I was running around everywhere so I didn't eat much. Very friendly staff, family owned business and they were very helpfull. Will definitely stay again if I get back down to La Place again!!! This one is a winner!!

• Stayed: April 2013
Reviewed March 25, 2013

Wow I was impressed! I just wish I could stay here all my life. This spring break is going to rock here. I strongpy suggest coming here. Helpful service! Can speak 5 languages! Tvs are huge. Fridge and all. Great location.

• Stayed: March 2013
Reviewed March 25, 2013

Only reason to stay here is if you are in a bind like we were. The Mother of the lady running the place spoke very limited English, was very RUDE. They gave us a room in which the TV didn't work, the lady tried to fixed this, as she was working on it, told us she was VERY sick, continued to cough and sneeze, finally ask her to leave due to her sickness. Offer us another room, but when we went to look at it, it had been freshly painted, not only was the smell of paint EXTREMELY strong, but there was only a bed and TV, nothing else, but they said it was completed. (really????) The lady did say she would comp us for all the trouble, but upon leaving I ask her for proof of the comp, she said it would take 5-7 days for it to show on my card, would give no proof. So as of weeks later still no comp. I would NEVER stay here again.

Room Tip: The rooms are AWLFUL. Even when they were suppose to be updated.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed March 17, 2013

We planned to go see New Orleans, but figured the hotels might be full and expensive in the city, so we found this place. The Lady at the front desk was really kind and got us a room, at a descent price, but as they were renovating they didnt serve breakfast. She then asked if we had anything planned for dinner, and we didnt, she then told us about a great place to eat hust a couple of miles away.

All in all a great stay

• Stayed: March 2013
Reviewed March 8, 2013

The room was very comfortable and fitting for the price, great coffee and great service during the time I stayed there. It was also the only place that would take me in; I had been on the road for several days, and needed a room in the middle of the night - I stopped at every other motel in town and if lobbies elsewhere were open, they all claimed that they had no rooms remaining, which sure seemed like a lie in the case of La Quinta next door, which had clean rooms visible from the parking lot. The next time I'm traveling through Louisiana, I will definitely be stopping here again.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled solo