“Great Service”

Ranked #2 of 10 Hotels in LaPlace
Appleton, WI
“Great Service”
Reviewed April 26, 2012

This hotel has awesome service. The hotel is also very close to New Orleans. We later stayed in the French Quarter but could just have easily remained in La Place and driven in for our NO sightseeing.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (40)
pleasant hill, la.
Reviewed April 22, 2012

Great location as well as up to date rooms....very friendly staff....close enough to the city yet far enough away as well. Enjoying my stay.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled on business
Crofton
Reviewed April 22, 2012

The service was great. The room was clean, however, the headboard was off the wall. I mentioned this to Anita and she offered to move us to a different room, but we opted to stay, and gave us a discount instead.

There was plenty of breakfast and Anita asked if we need anything else other than what's out there.

The hotel is about half hour from downtown New Orleans, but we stayed there during the final four, so it was really busy in NO. It was an easy drive to the city.

Will definitely recommend to friends.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled as a couple
bakersfield,CA
Reviewed April 21, 2012

first&foremost i really dnt knw what to say LOL...but a big THANK YOU to d friendly/family staff of DAYS INN LaPlace esp. d owner ANILA...im also thankful 4 my taxi driver(MSY airport to days inn)that brought me there,he's also my hero...why???bcoz im a single woman travelling by myself was not my thing..im always depending on someone but by dis tym around i hav to go alone bcoz i really wanted to see my boyfriend which i didnt see him 4 about six months...DAYS INN is absolutely beautiful inside&out...super clean,huge&organized rooms&bathrooms,nice big flat screen tv,clean microwave&fridge...everything that u wanted is there,as what they called home sweet home!!!
Anila&d rest of d staff are soo HELPFUL esp. calling d taxi,which i felt so confident picking me&my bf going to d mall or everywhere around LA...
theyre also helpful giving directions if i asked them about the place...where im gonna go or jst anything...they hav the patience&perseverance to help their customers needs&most of all they really make sure thast u are safe,very sincere&asked u if u ate already or if u need sumthing...even d day of my check out,she asked if i need sumthing to eat b4 im gonna go to d airport which i felt im so comfy&fells lyk im HOME...my nervousness was gone bcz of there HOSPITALITY,FRIENDLY,FAMILY GOOD SERVICES!!!by d way breakfast was so good w/so many choices...
Couldn't asked 4 more but dfntly i wil come back whenever i hav another chance to vist LA :-)
so,if i were YOU guyz out there..DAYS INN is d place to be...!!!

from d bottom of my heart,would lyk to take this opportunity to say THANK YOU once again 4 everything..my 1st visit to LaPlace,LA was soo memorable that i can cheRISHED 4d LIFETIME of my BEAUTIFUL LIFE :-)

KEEP UP THE WORK...

• Stayed April 2012, traveled solo
Loudon
Reviewed April 21, 2012

The front desk service is always very pleasant and accommodating. The room I am in is clean, well lit, and has plenty of power outlets. Free shuttle service was provided to accommodate my special parking needs (I am a truck driver.) Clean refrigerator, microwave, bathroom, all basic amenities. Bed is comfortable, workspace adequate. Best part is friendliness of staff!

• Stayed April 2012, traveled solo
College Station, Texas
Reviewed April 16, 2012 via mobile

Easy to find (near I-10), clean, reasonably quiet and, most of all, Anita is a great source of help and info. Would return to this place if we revisit New Orleans.

Stayed April 2012
LaPlace, Louisiana
Reviewed April 12, 2012

As we walked through the front door we where welcomed like family. The person working the front desk was the general manager, Anita. Not only did she see that we got a great room at a great price, she was helpful with my laptop problem and even suggested a super place for dinner. Going another step forward, she ask if we had plans for the evening and suggested many choices that were nearby. I have never seen someone care more about guests. Answering questions before you could ask. What a way to run your business!!!! You will not be sorry with a stay here!! *****5 star ratings!! Beautiful clean rooms 42 inch tv , beautiful granite bathrooms!!!

Room Tip: any room is a winner with a brand new remodel!!