Hampton Inn Laplace
$101
HIExpress.com
$79
$71
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsnew orleanshappy hourgreat hotelwalking distancehonors membersthe young ladygreat staffshort drivegreat breakfastexcellent stayclean hotelexcellent customer servicesmall townbusiness tripevery morningcomplimentary breakfastwould stay again
FilterAll languages
Reviewed February 2, 2013

I was very satisfied with the staff and their helpfullness to me during my stay with additional length of stay for myself and my party. My stay turned out to be longer than I had booked for and they were helpful in extending my room stay.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
Sabine B, General Manager at Hampton Inn Laplace, responded to this reviewResponded February 22, 2013

I wanted to thank you personally for writing us a review! The feedback that we receive from our guests helps us ensure that we are meeting the expectations that are set for us! I am very glad that you enjoyed your stay with us, and do hope to see you again in the future.

Reviewed August 8, 2012

The hotel was clean and well kept. Best things=the beds, breakfast, happy hour. Pesky things= door was hard to shut and lock, air conditioner was loud but didn't work very well. Plus every half hour or so some kind of machine cranked up nearby and sounded like a freight train was right outside my window.

Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business
Sabine B, General Manager at Hampton Inn Laplace, responded to this reviewResponded August 10, 2012

I wanted personally thank you for taking the time to write a review of our hotel. The feed back we receive from our guests is invaluable is assuring that we are meeting the expectations that are set for us.

I am sorry that you were having a difficult time with the door. Also, that you were having issues with noise during your stay. I would love it if you could contact me and let me know what room you were in so that I could look into both the air conditioning unit, and the loud noise that you were hearing during your stay.

Should you need anything further, please do not hesitate to contact me.

We know you have many choices when you travel, and are glad you chose to stay with us! We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Yours in Hospitality,

Hampton Inn LaPlace
sabine.broussard@hilton.com
985-652-5002

Reviewed June 26, 2012

One night stay for business and I have got to say I did not realize that I had missed the Hampton Inn experience. Most of my trips this year had me in other Hilton brands or other hotel brands. While the variety was nice it was nice to stay in a Hampton again because you know exactly what you are going to get. Friendly staff, a nice roomy room, the same toiletries, the same breakfast, free parking, free internet. I was not disappointed with this property. Only fast food around the hotel but just 4 miles away is Frenier Landing with a couple of local places to eat that sounded very interesting. Unfortunately the water was covering the road to the Landing and I could not reach it with my rental car. I did see larger vehicles cross. The business I visited said Frenier Landing is a good place to visit and eat although be prepared it is different. Back to the Hampton, no problems, comfortable and a great place to stay in LaPlace. Took time to sit by the pool, again pleasant.

Room Tip: Even numbered rooms overlook the pool and are the side away from the highway. Holiday Inn Express is right behind the hotel.
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business
Management response:Responded June 28, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to submit a review about your recent stay at our hotel. Guest satisfaction is our number one priority and receiving feedback from out guests is the best way to ensure that we are accomplishing our goals. We do hope that when you are in the area again in the future you will choose to stay with us!

Yours In Hospitality,

Reviewed June 9, 2012

Last year I stayed there and hoped the problems were solevd Stayed last week and killed two roaches in the room. Recommend to stay away from this hotel. Lot of bug problems and you will take it home in your bag and it will multiply.

Room Tip: Stay if you like roaches in yourroom and in bed at night.
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business
Sabine B, Manager at Hampton Inn Laplace, responded to this reviewResponded June 11, 2012

I wanted to take the time to apologize for the issue you experienced during your recent stay at our hotel. The health and safety of our guests is very important to us and we strive to provide 100% satisfaction to our guests. I completely understand how discovering a roach or any other bug for that matter would be very disgusting. We do make every effort to try to avoid such issues. We have a monthly contract with a pest control company to try to prevent such things from happening. I am going to contact them to see what other measures we could possibly take to avoid this in the future.

While it is my sincere hope that every guest leaves our hotel 100% satisfied that was obviously not the case when you checked out. I am truly sorry that this matter was not corrected while you were still at the hotel. I would however like the chance to honor our guarantee with you. if you could please contact me directly with either your HHonors number or confirmation number, so that I could follow up with you directly.

I do hope that you will give us the opportunity to prove that as our guest your overall experience of our hotel does truly matter to us.

Yours in Hospitality,

Hampton Inn - LaPlace

Reviewed May 29, 2012

Not much here in LaPlace but the Hampton Inn is friendly and cozy. Got a first floor room at one end. Made it easy to park. Burger King 20 yards away in case you are tired of Hampton Inn's usual breakfast. Clean and homey.

Room Tip: I like rooms on the first floor. Near the end of the hallway. Away from all the noise. Nice!!!!!
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled on business