Open today: Closed
Review Highlights
Grandma's house was great!

What a fun time. I highly recommend it! Was a challenge, but so much fun. Great way to have a team... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
HenFriend2017
Oberlin, Louisiana
via mobile
Birthday family time

The grandkids are hooked! As one of them said "you haven't lived until you go to the escape room"!!!

Reviewed October 27, 2018
Brenda J
via mobile

All reviews grandma's house great family fun with some friends pirate ship a lot of fun great atmosphere puzzles lab escaped challenges blast challenging virgins immersive louisiana
Reviewed April 29, 2016 via mobile

This was our second visit to an escape room and it was a wonderful time! The rooms in "The Lab" were put together very well and the puzzles were challenging. The staff were very welcoming and made the overall experience great. Absolutely worth the trip!!

Date of experience: April 2016
2  Thank Todd H
Reviewed April 19, 2016 via mobile

My husband and I have recently become addicted to escape rooms. We've done them in Baton Rouge, New Orleans, Houston, Lafayette, and now Lake Charles. We were passing through and decided to try one. We went with the one that had higher trip advisor reviews, and we're so glad we did!! The room was great (only one open as of now. Another on the way soon)! It was very well set up and completely immersive! My husband and I escaped in the nick of time, but it was really a challenge!! Got to meet and speak with the owners afterward, and they were so friendly and full of information about other locations they've done and just talking about the escape room phenomenon in general. We plan to try to make the trip back when their second room opens, just because we enjoyed it so much!! Definitely stop by this great location if you're from the area or passing through. We've done lots of rooms, and this family knows what they're doing!!

Date of experience: April 2016
2  Thank Lauren A
Reviewed March 16, 2016 via mobile

I've been to around 20 Escape rooms. I would rate this one in the top 3. It had excellent theming, great sets and challenging puzzles. It was lots of fun, pretty challenging, but we made it out with a minute to spare. This is definitely a must do escape room! I highly recommend it.

Date of experience: January 2016
1  Thank Nick P
Reviewed March 13, 2016

We, along with some friends, had a blast at this fun and creative Escape Room! It was very fun, and quite challenging at the same time! If you are anywhere near the area, it is well worth checking this Escape Room out! Cool special effects!!

Date of experience: January 2016
Reviewed March 12, 2016 via mobile

I highly recommend this place. Challenges were perfect, challenging but doable.
And the owners are awesome too! Had a blast, cant wait to try the new rooms they are working on!!

Date of experience: March 2016