“Tuna Steak”

Outback Steakhouse
Ranked #147 of 275 Restaurants in Lake Charles
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Reviewed August 4, 2012

The Tuna Steak is WOW----onion blossom with a spicy Bloody Mary--who could ask for anything more?---Great food and drinks---Large variety of foods on the menu

1  Thank Kay G

Reviewed July 21, 2012

Taste, quality, ample portions, Since 1998 the taste remains consistent

Reviewed May 19, 2012

I think it was the piece of gum (used) stuffed between the wall and the seat that initially turned us off. We did report it to the manager--he could have cared less! We have not been back.

1  Thank Lilly_H719
Reviewed April 29, 2012

Great salads, bread, soup and steaks! Service is very good and the mixed drinks are delicious !

Reviewed April 23, 2012

I order from here almost daily, I'm a busy mom in college and don't have time to cook & my girlfriend works 2 jobs so its easier. Outback does 95% of my cooking. The food, service, the curbside orders, the prices, everything is great. I never get tired of it. The online ordering is so easy.