Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Lake Charles
$99
$93
Comfort Inn Lake Charles(Lake Charles)(Great Value!)
$76
$81
SpringHill Suites
$122
$109
$86
Red Roof Inn & Suites Lake Charles(Lake Charles)(Great Value!)
$69
Comfort Suites(Lake Charles)
$76
$170
Golden Nugget Hotel(Lake Charles)
$209
$203
All reviewsfront deskexercise roomlocal casinobreakfast choiceshousekeeping staffbusiness travelerparking lot isgreat place to staycomfortable staybed was very comfortablebusiness tripeasy accesswaffleslobbymbpslaundryproperties
Reviewed July 10, 2013

Im here for business from time to time and always stay here. Good room/rate as Holiday inn normal. Felt like a safe area. Hop on/off freeway easy. Casinos short drive. Will stay here everytime. Typical HI breakfast.

Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank TexasFight1979
Mike D, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Lake Charles, responded to this reviewResponded July 24, 2013

Thank you for choosing to stay with us...again and again! We appreciate the business but all of our staff members enjoy seeing the "regulars", whether it is every week, or 4-5 times a year. We hope you continue to experience the type of stay we aim to provide. We look forward to your next stay with us and hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed May 29, 2013

I just want to say that Mike and the rest of the folks at the Holiday Inn Express on MLK, Jr. Hwy in Lake Charles go out of their way to make your stay flawless! I have lodged crews there several times recently for extended projects, and couldn't ask for better service. We will definitely continue to use their services in the future.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business

Thank you so much for acknowledging the efforts of our staff. They work very hard each day and a compliment from a guest is like ten from a manager. We hope you continue to have great stays with us and allow us to provide the level of service to which you have become accustomed. Thank you again for choosing us and have a great rest of your summer.

Reviewed April 20, 2013

Hotel is just ok. Probably needs a updating of the rooms. Staff was ok, not overly friendly. Breakfast was the usual holiday inn express spread. I am elite status, staff did not seem to recognize it. Would not upgrade me.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Lake Charles, responded to this reviewResponded July 9, 2013

Dear temple1120,

Many thanks for taking the time to give us your feedback. I am glad you found our staff commendable. I am sorry to hear you did not receive the full IHG Rewards Club recognition that you should be entitled to and apologize that the breakfast was less than satisfactory. I have passed this feedback on to our team and have implemented new procedures to ensure this does not occur in the future.

We hope that you will consider giving us another chance in the future. Thank you again for your comments.

Zelyn N
Case Manager
IHGCare

Reviewed April 15, 2013

OK, here’s the deal, when I’ve been driving all day I do not want a hassle when I get to my hotel. I want friendly people who will give me the information I need to have a comfortable stay. You may think me old fashioned but I’m paying and I think that’s all that should be required of me. The people at Lake Charles were nice, not as nice as the people in Mobile but way better than the people in Beaumont. I’m thinking that Holiday Inn needs some standardization in their training program.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 14, 2013

Cleanliness is the single most important detail of any place that I stay. The Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Lake Charles on Martin Luther King Highway is tops for cleanliness, starting at the front desk.
Add a knowledgeable, courteous and friendly staff.
This motel is "three for three" in the past year. They set the standard.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple