“Excellent Chinese food”

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Vinton, LA
“Excellent Chinese food”
Reviewed March 14, 2013

We have frequented this restaurant for years. I brought my daughter to this restaurant when she was a baby and now she and her fiancé' visit for the great food. The egg rolls and shrimp toast are so yummy and the portions are really large. We always have extra meals when we leave.

• Visited March 2013
1 Thank waslcajun

“CONSISTENTLY WONDERFUL!”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

It is so nice that after frequenting this place for about 25 years, it is STILL the best Chinese food in Lake Charles. Great, authentic food with nice owners and loyal clientele. It's not even in a very good part of town, but it doesn't hurt the business at all. Lots of food for the money, you will definitely be bringing home a doggie bag if you don't split a meal.

Houston, Texas
“Best Chinese food in town”
Reviewed June 4, 2012

I can't believe this place exist in Lake charles,LA. Try the stir fry spicy lobster with asian brown sauce! AMAZING The food is as good as Houston or New Orleans. Don't let the outside fool you!!!!!!

Visited May 2012
“Best in town.town”
Reviewed January 31, 2012

If you like Chinese food, then this is the best place to go in Lake Charles. The food is excellent. I have tried many things and have never disliked anything. Service is fast and all the staff is friendly. Whenever I'm in the mood for Chinese food, this is where I go.

Austin, TX
“Best Chinese Restaurant in Lake Charles”
Reviewed April 17, 2011

This place has the best Chinese food in Lake Charles. Normally when we are visiting my dad, he makes gumbo or etouffee, but he just had surgery and so I suggested us going out to his favorite restaurant, Peking Garden. I've been here many times throughout the years, and it's always been good. This time was no exception.

The restaurant is in a somewhat rundown area on Broad Street, but don't let that deter you. Once you enter the building you are in a Chinese oasis, you feel like you've been transported right into the heart of China.

The portions are gigantic and everything is good. Ask for the special of the day. I had beef with veggies and the dish was so delicious I finished everything, even though the portions are extremely large. They also are kid friendly, have a kid's menu.

• Visited March 2011