SpringHill Suites by Marriott Lake Charles
Ranked #6 of 34 Hotels in Lake Charles
Berlin, Germany
“Go here!”
Reviewed September 6, 2013

So when we planned out first trip to L'Auberge, we really wanted to stay there, but it was a weekend and the prices were too high. We checked reviews and opted for SpringHill Suites. It was great. The next time we went to Lake Charles, we stayed at L'Auberge and regretted it. We will return to SpringHill for sure!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
SpringHill Suit... L, Sales Coordinator at SpringHill Suites by Marriott Lake Charles, responded to this review, September 9, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to let us know how we are doing! We are thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your stay! Hope to see you back soon!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (58)
Fort Walton Beach, Florida
Reviewed August 12, 2013

The SpringHill Suites in Lake Charles, LA is a beautiful hotel. Everything is kept impeccably clean- from the guest rooms down to the common area restrooms. The decor is modern and inviting and the mattresses in the rooms were heavenly. The breakfast area did not disappoint. There were a plethora of options: fresh fruit, eggs/bacon and baked goods. Every staff member I can in contact with was friendly and accommodating Will definitely be staying here again should I ever find myself back in the Lake Charles area.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
SpringHill Suit... L, Sales Coordinator at SpringHill Suites by Marriott Lake Charles, responded to this review, August 14, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to let us know how we are doing! We are ecstatic to hear that you received great service all around and that everything was to your liking! Hope to see you back!
Jacksonville, Florida
Reviewed July 28, 2013

I prefer to stay at least twice in a hotel before offering a yea or nay, unless it is just magnificent or utterly horrible. This place has passed the test, going 2 for 2 so far.

Friendly people at check in. Good staff. Solid, typical SpringHill rooms. Clean. A good sleep. If I end up in Lake Charles, which happens often, this is my place to go.

Stayed June 2013, traveled solo
1 Thank EarlofRoovel
SpringHill Suit... L, Sales Coordinator at SpringHill Suites by Marriott Lake Charles, responded to this review, July 30, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to let us know how we are doing. Ecstatic that we got 2 of 2, now that we have met your expectations we will strive to exceed them next time! Hope to see you back soon!
Independence, United States
Reviewed July 27, 2013

I love this hotel! The manager, Kevin and the receptionist Brittney were great in helping us get a room on short notice. After having a horrible experience Friday night at another hotel we needed a room for Saturday night, and this hotel came through for us. The rooms are large and exceptionally clean. The location is great for us as we are here to participate in a baseball tournament at McNeese State University. I would like to thank the entire staff for making our stay a positive experience. I would recommend this hotel to anyone staying in the Lake Charles area. I would definately stay here again.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
SpringHill Suit... L, Sales Coordinator at SpringHill Suites by Marriott Lake Charles, responded to this review, August 1, 2013
We are glad that you enjoyed your stay! Thank you for letting us know that our staff is continually striving to give the best guest experience possible! We look forward to you staying with us again!
Huntersville, United States
Reviewed July 10, 2013

I love this hotel, my company has it as a preferred location and I see why. It is very european in style both in the lobby area and in the rooms. The rooms are not huge, but they are perfectly laid out and just the right size. It is a little weird that the toilets and the shower are in separate rooms, but not a huge deal at all. It is just such a great size and layout, and the staff is fantastic.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Kevin S
SpringHill Suit... L, Sales Coordinator at SpringHill Suites by Marriott Lake Charles, responded to this review, July 12, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to let us know how we are doing. We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay! We hope to see you back on a non-business occasion!
Houston, Texas
Reviewed July 1, 2013

I stayed here as the hotel is a "sister" hotel for L'Auberge du Lac and the casino was not able to offer me a Friday night stay at the casino, but was able to comp me at Springhill Suites which is immediately adjacent to the casino property. I was certainly pleasantly surprised. The entire property was very neat, clean and modern. The room was spacious and the bed very comfortable with good pillows. Very quiet floor and I was never disturbed during my stay. The only thing odd was the thermostat in the room malfunctioned and I was not able to adjust the temperature, which did not bother me much as I like a cold room. There is a complementary breakfast in the morning served in the lobby area. While I would have rather stayed at the hotel at the casino, this was an excellant substitute and I would highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled solo
1 Thank John N
SpringHill Suit... L, Sales Coordinator at SpringHill Suites by Marriott Lake Charles, responded to this review, July 2, 2013
Thank you for letting us know how we are doing. We are glad that you got to experience what we have to offer! Maybe we can be your preferred hotel when you visit Lake Charles! Hope to see you back soon!
Houston, Texas
Reviewed June 30, 2013 via mobile

THIS HOTEL IS OUTSTANDING!!!!! This hotel is located near a plethora of shops and stores to keep you busy! When I walked into my room it was outstanding! The room was decorated really nice and was REALLY CLEAN! I am a really clean person who looks at EVERYTHING and I didn't find any cleanliness defects. The only thing was the telephone wasn't working the first night so we couldn't get a wakeup call. Other than that I give this hotel a 10/10

Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank IM515
We really appreciate you taking the time to let us know how we are doing. We are ecstatic to here that you enjoyed your stay! We take pride in making sure that all of our rooms are just as clean as the one you stayed in! We hope to see you back!