“Very beautiful Hotel Casino.”

L'Auberge du Lac Casino
More attraction details
Owner description: Four Diamond resort destination. Only Southwest Louisiana hotel to hold the prestigious standard of AAA Four Diamond. Full service casino resort offering non-stop Vegas style gaming with 70 table games and over 1,600 slot machines, championship Tom Fazio golf course, full service Spa du Lac, resort pool and lazy river, unique retail shopping, 6 innovative dining outlets, 26-story casually elegant hotel with 1,000 rooms, suites and villas plus big name entertainment.
Reviewed February 11, 2012

I loved the atmosphere here. Hated the crowd. Buffet was very good. Watch out when and if you go, there are a lot of slot machine lurkers that follow you around.

There are newer reviews for L'Auberge du Lac Casino

Reviewed February 7, 2012

Iti is a premier place to eat,drink and relax. Clean and fresh and has a really nice golf course as well. Large buffet with good food selection.

Reviewed January 27, 2012

I stopped here with some friends on the way to a Mardi Gras Ball and really had fun with them all. The Mardi Gras and Chinese New Year decor were a hoot and we enjoyed munching on food from their restaurants before continuing on with our drive.
I'm sure we will be back again:-)

Reviewed January 26, 2012

I have spent many nights at L'auberge, and was always pleased with the rooms, and everyone has always, been nice and helpful, until January 22, 2012. I had 2 lady friends, (we are all over 60 yrs old,) with me, we checked in, got the room key's for room 401, went up and put our luggage in the room, then proceeded to the casino. It was close to midnight, when we went back to the room. We were getting ready to go to bed, and hadn't turned all of the lights on yet. I started toward the bathroom barefooted, when something sharp stuck in my foot, and about a minute later, one of my friends got stuck too. We turned all the lights on to see what had stuck us. It was nasty toenail clippings. I then walked over to the window, and got stuck again, by metal screws. It was late, and we were tired, so i picked up a couple of toenails, and one of the screws, and put them in a ziplock bag, went to put it on the table, it was filthy and dusty also. By this time, I am very aggravated, and decide to go to bed. I pulled the covers back, got into bed, pulled the covers back up, when my foot hit something under the covers. It was a stiff, dry,nasty, disgusting, wash cloth, that had "something" all over it. It doesn't take a rocket scientist, to figure out what was on it. It became apparent, that this room had not been cleaned recently. So I put a plastic bag over my hand, picked the wash cloth up and put it with the other things. When I got ready to check out the next day, I took the bag and gave it to the person checking me out, and explained what I had found in the room. She told me, "It wasn't her problem, it was housekeepings" and she would let someone know. I got the distinct impression, she thought I was lying. When I got home, I called to see if the problem had been reported, and explained why I was calling, she put me on hold, then hung up on me, I called again, and she told me she couldn't help me, because she needed the name of, the person who checked me out, and I couldn't remember her name. I was only trying to let someone know what I had found, and got the royal runaround. I am also sure, had I been a high roller, things would have been treated differently. L'auberge, is a first class hotel and, every one should be treated the same, and if this had happened to any of your guests, they would have done the same thing I did. I have tried calling, emailing and no one will even acknowledge, that they got anything from me. My card number is 1328756............ Sincerely, a Disapointed, Unhappy Guest.

3  Thank dellphineh
Reviewed January 8, 2012

Very attractive, large casino. Not as noisy and smoky as some of the others in the area.