Wingate by Wyndham Lake Charles Casino Area
$98
$94
$89
SpringHill Suites
Comfort Inn Lake Charles(Lake Charles)(Great Value!)
$85
$77
Comfort Suites(Lake Charles)
$85
$80
ComfortSuites
Red Roof Inn & Suites Lake Charles(Lake Charles)(Great Value!)
$69
Hotels.com
$91
$86
$91
HIExpress.com
Golden Nugget Hotel(Lake Charles)
$179
$179
Hotwire.com
All reviewsolive gardenshuttle servicethree nightscomfortable bedsfree shuttlenice hotelfirst floorwould definitely stay here againnext morninghot breakfastwafflesparking lotenjoyed our staybusiness tripgreat place to staycasino areafront desk staff
Reviewed August 24, 2014

A couple of my golf buddies and I stayed here on August 13 and 14. This was my 2nd or 3rd visit since March. Sorry, lost track, but the excellence of the service and accomodations fortunately had not changed. The staff, Kayla and Kathy at the desk and the GM Heather are all very accomodating and attentive. The rooms are spacious and most importantly everything is very clean, which is one of the reasons I keep returning. The breakfast in excellent with a variety and choice to please almost everyone.

Room Tip: A note regarding the noise. I had no problem on my side which was right across the street from the convenient mall with a choice of restaurants. But, one of my buddies was on the "back" side which is near the on-ramp for the main highway. The morning traffic provided some undue noise for him. May want to request front side if a light sleeper.
  • Stayed: August 2014, traveled with friends
Heather J, General Manager at Wingate by Wyndham Lake Charles Casino Area, responded to this reviewResponded September 18, 2014

Thank you so much for your loyalty and feedback. It is so nice that we made such an impact that you remembered our names. What an honor! We truly apprec iate your business and hope to see you again real soon.

Reviewed August 23, 2014

• Stayed: August 2014, traveled as a couple

Reviewed August 22, 2014

Great hotel and staff. Clean, neat, located near restaurants, casino about 2 miles away. Will definitely stay again when in area

• Stayed: August 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Wingate by Wyndham

Thank you for your recent stay and kind review! We are looking forward to your next stay with us as well =)

Reviewed August 21, 2014

• Stayed: August 2014, traveled with family

Reviewed August 16, 2014

The room was clean and well appointed. The bathroom shower had granite walls and the corner shelf fell off in my hand when I placed an item on it. The bathroom was not large enough for 2 people to be there comfortably. Not all of the light bulbs worked. The housekeeper did clean the room nicely daily. The bed was very comfortable. We had a difficult time figuring out how to regulate the temperature but we did. Breakfast was very nice every morning. I like that it was open until 9:30am every day and there was plenty of tables and chairs available. The check-in staff were very friendly and helpful and offered to help in any way they could. The air conditioner was loud.

• Stayed: August 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Wingate by Wyndham

Thank you so much for your feedback. I am so sorry that the corner shelf in the bathtub fell off in your hand. I hope that you are okay. We will definitely get this fixed and I appreciate you letting me know. I will also get with housekeeping to make sure they are checking the bulbs before marking the room as ready for rent as well as let them know they are doing a good job. I am so glad you enjoyed breakfast and the comfortable bed. Again, we appreciate your feedback and hope you will stay with us again soon.