“Conference Stay”

Wingate by Wyndham Lake Charles Casino Area
Ranked #3 of 34 Hotels in Lake Charles

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
Reviewed October 8, 2012

This is a very clean and convenient hotel to stay in. It's easy to access the mall and other shopping areas (less than 1 mile). Very quiet stay although it was booked solid. Very lovely workmanship!!!

• Stayed October 2012
GaynellLakeCharlesLa, General Manager at Wingate by Wyndham Lake Charles Casino Area, responded to this review, November 20, 2012
Thank you for your great review. We take great pride in our product and the service we provide, and want our guests to feel at home. You are so kind to take time out to give our hotel a review and I appreciate you so much for that. Come see us again soon!!
Buffalo
Reviewed September 30, 2012

Wingate by Wyndham Lake Charles Casino Area
1731 W Prien Lake Road, Lake Charles, LA 70605

My stay was very nice, the hotel was clean and comfortable.

Review collected in partnership with Wingate by Wyndham

It is so nice of you to take time out to give the hotel a review. I appreciate your business and I will share with the entire staff that you shared great comments about their hard work to provide an excellent product and service.
THE WOODLANDS
Reviewed September 25, 2012

Nice room, super friendly staff. Overall good experience. Hope to come back!

Convenient to my wife's high school reunion. Room was good, but the bed made my back hurt some. Mayber it was too soft.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Wingate by Wyndham

Thank you for the great review. We look forward to having you back and I am so pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us.
HUMBLE
Reviewed September 24, 2012

Nine of us gathered at this hotel. Great rate; the best bed I have slept on in a motel; friendly staff and really nice breakfast. All of us loved this hotel and the chain; we plan to stay at more Wingates

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Wingate by Wyndham

Gaynell V, General Manager at Wingate by Wyndham Lake Charles Casino Area, responded to this review, October 1, 2012
I am so excited that you enjoyed your 'stay' with us, and appreciate the time it took to give the hotel and staff a review. It is our sincere pleasure to host our guests and I will be sure to pass these compliments along to the entire staff. Thank you.
JACKSON
Reviewed September 24, 2012

The service provided by the front desk was excellent and professional. I demagnetized my key and the lady working the counter was very friendly and receptive to my needs.
The rooms are very modern and spacious. I loved the tall ceilings! I stayed in a room with a KIng size bed (very comfortable) and had to sitting chairs, one with an ottoman, a desk, refrigerator and microwave.
One more thing, the nicest and friendliest person at the hotel was the cook/attendant at the breakfast nook! She was always happy and pleasant to be around.

Review collected in partnership with Wingate by Wyndham

How nice of you to take time to mention your appreciation of our hotel and staff. All employees takes great pride in making sure that our guests feel at home and comfortable. I look forward to your return visit. Happy Travels!
HOUSTON
Reviewed September 21, 2012

I've been staying at this hotel for 2years I'm there every 2weeks. I love the staff all I have to do is call and give my first name . The staff remembers me :) very nice and friendly . Great team!!

Review collected in partnership with Wingate by Wyndham

Thank you so much for taking time out of your busy work schedule to give the hotel and staff a review. We appreciate your loyalty and LOVE our return guests. Our business guests have unique needs and we take that seriously. We want our business guests to consider us their home away from home.