“horrible”
Review of Children's Museum

Children's Museum
Ranked #12 of 39 things to do in Lake Charles
Reviewed February 15, 2014

we had a birthday party and they were very rude and told us we had to be quiet. what children want to sit and be quiet at a bday party. never will i come again

4  Thank girl308
in 20 reviews
"art"
in 2 reviews

Reviewed December 27, 2013

When in Lake Charles and you have the chance to bring your children the Children's Museum located on Broad St is a great idea. I was pleasantly surprised at what there was to offer at this neat children's wonderland.

Reviewed November 25, 2013

Maybe it's because I'm use to the Indianapolis Children's Museum, but this place was a bit worn and not much to do. I can see this place being a good activity for a rainy day, but if you're just vacationing, I wouldn't bother. My four year old had much more fun feeding/chasing ducks nearby than this place.

1  Thank kesha m
Reviewed November 1, 2013

My sisters and daughters were here to visit us. All of us enjoyed a lot. Most of the activities are entertaining. Don't forget to grab your cameras and little bit of snacks/drinks as it will take atleast 3 hours to come out. Will definitely go again to watch kids playing. Happy kids, Happy parents.